× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

285 Bounds 2nd annual pick three, picks and results.

16 Oct 2011 16:54 #281 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic 285 Bounds 2nd annual pick three, picks and results.
Sorry for the delay. I really messed up on the Raider pick. I will blame it on being delirious

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Oct 2011 17:05 #282 by The Viking

CinnamonGirl wrote: Sorry for the delay. I really messed up on the Raider pick. I will blame it on being delirious

I was wondering about that one. But don't worry, it looks as though I may have my first 0-3 in a while. Not a good week.

16 Oct 2011 17:19 #283 by Hoot Owl
yay I won 1 game

16 Oct 2011 17:27 #284 by JMC
I don't care what you say 2-0-1 is better than 2-1, I actually bet , I know the difference.
Rock, it about the spread, I would have gone Pats. if is was a pick but not with 7 points.
Since there is no prize ( thanks to Viking) I guess any rules are fine, why care. BTW I have only lost 2 games and 1 was a sentimental Bronco pick in week one.
Congrats HO
BTW , Viking , you will get a bill for $1000 plus dinner at Red Lobster, if I win.

16 Oct 2011 17:33 #285 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 285 Bounds 2nd annual pick three, picks and results.

archer wrote: 'scuse me. I guess I missed the specific TOS forbidding non participants from posting on this thread.

She's probably right Archer....You probably don't have any business here, I on the other hand started this whole thing and can clarify the rules when disputes arise. Like this morning.

The Rules are clear
Ties: Do not count unless they are used in a tie breaker situation after the SuperBowl.

16 Oct 2011 17:34 #286 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 285 Bounds 2nd annual pick three, picks and results.

jmc wrote: BTW , Viking , you will get a bill for $1000 plus dinner at Red Lobster, if I win.

Seriously I think you have a legal case for that...

16 Oct 2011 17:35 #287 by UNDER MODERATION

Hoot Owl wrote: yay I won 1 game

If you weren't so stubborn you coulda went 3 for 3, like I did

16 Oct 2011 17:36 #288 by JMC

Vice Lord wrote:

archer wrote: 'scuse me. I guess I missed the specific TOS forbidding non participants from posting on this thread.

She's probably right Archer....You probably don't have any business here, I on the other hand started this whole thing and can clarify the rules when disputes arise. Like this morning.

The Rules are clear
Ties: Do not count unless they are used in a tie breaker situation after the SuperBowl.

Reinstate your prize , and your rules count, otherwise STFU. loser!

16 Oct 2011 17:38 #289 by JMC

Vice Lord wrote:

jmc wrote: BTW , Viking , you will get a bill for $1000 plus dinner at Red Lobster, if I win.

Seriously I think you have a legal case for that...

I will pursue all my options!

16 Oct 2011 17:41 #290 by LOL
VL still owes me a 6-pack.

As for cash prizes, I would wonder if it is legal to bet on sports here for money. Just wondering.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Time to create page: 0.272 seconds