× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

285 Bounds 2nd annual pick three, picks and results.

16 Oct 2011 21:32 #311 by jf1acai
[youtube:118mybqx]
[/youtube:118mybqx]

Oh, wait, you said IN first :biggrin:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Oct 2011 21:51 #312 by The Viking
Final standings after week 6. Great week Hoot Owl! And pacamom moved up to into a tie for 3rd. Everyone gained on me. Now other than JMC who we think quit, we are all within 4 games. Gonna be a great year!

The Viking 0-3 (11-7)
TPP 1-2 (9-8-1)
Joe 1-2 (9-9)
Pacamom 2-1 (9-9)
RenegadeCJ 1-2 (9-9)
Cinnamon Girl 1-2 (8-10)
Science Chic 1-1-1 (8-9-1)
Hoot Owl 3-0 (7-11)
JMC 2-0-1 (14-2-2) Only playing for fun and said he quit. (can change it back it he says he isn't quitting and stops whining about me giving him a prize several times a week as we are all tired of it)
Grand Larceny 0-3 (3-15)
Vice Lord 0-3 (2-16)

16 Oct 2011 22:02 #313 by ScienceChic

Vice Lord wrote:

archer wrote: 'scuse me. I guess I missed the specific TOS forbidding non participants from posting on this thread.

She's probably right Archer....You probably don't have any business here, I on the other hand started this whole thing and can clarify the rules when disputes arise. Like this morning.

The Rules are clear
Ties: Do not count unless they are used in a tie breaker situation after the SuperBowl.

Dude, you quit too - doesn't that mean that you shouldn't be posting here? :wink:

I like archer popping in and making comments, especially if it's to smack VL around a little bit! It tells me that there's interest in this thread outside of the participants, and that's a good thing. :)

If jmc's still picking, he hasn't quit. Let's stop with the whining about rules, quitting, prizes, and who can post what and talk football! I can't believe the Lions lost today, wish I'd picked my Bengals instead...

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

16 Oct 2011 22:04 #314 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 285 Bounds 2nd annual pick three, picks and results.

The Viking wrote: Final standings after week 6. Great week Hoot Owl! And pacamom moved up to into a tie for 3rd. Everyone gained on me. Now other than JMC who we think quit, we are all within 4 games. Gonna be a great year!

The Viking 0-3 (11-7)
TPP 1-2 (9-8-1)
Joe 1-2 (9-9)
Pacamom 2-1 (9-9)
RenegadeCJ 1-2 (9-9)
Cinnamon Girl 1-2 (8-10)
Science Chic 1-1-1 (8-9-1)
Hoot Owl 3-0 (7-11)
JMC 2-0-1 (14-2-2) Only playing for fun and said he quit. (can change it back it he says he isn't quitting and stops whining about me giving him a prize several times a week as we are all tired of it)

I'm using this thread as a sleep aid..Its cheaper than Melitonin

Its working.. :Snooze

16 Oct 2011 22:21 #315 by The Viking
Since VL likes to alter people's threads, I will correct it.

Grand Larceny 0-3 (3-15)
Vice Lord 0-3 (2-16)

16 Oct 2011 22:26 #316 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 285 Bounds 2nd annual pick three, picks and results.

The Viking wrote: Since VL likes to alter people's threads, I will correct it.

Grand Larceny 0-3 (3-15)
Vice Lord 0-3 (2-16)

Ouch, that hurts.. 1 of the 5 people hear might actually believe i'm 2-16

I'm looking very bad here-You got me Viking

16 Oct 2011 22:49 #317 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote: Since VL likes to alter people's threads, I will correct it.

Grand Larceny 0-3 (3-15)
Vice Lord 0-3 (2-16)

Ouch, that hurts.. 1 of the 5 people hear might actually believe i'm 2-16

I'm looking very bad here-You got me Viking

Actually you are the same person so you are 5-31. And after seeing you go 0-6 on actual bets that you posted before a game, most of us do beleive it.

16 Oct 2011 23:03 #318 by UNDER MODERATION
Oh please stop!

16 Oct 2011 23:05 #319 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote: Oh please stop!

That's what she said!

16 Oct 2011 23:06 #320 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote: Oh please stop!

Then stop coming over to a thread that has nothing to do with you anymore.

Time to create page: 0.419 seconds