× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

285 Bounds 2nd annual pick three, picks and results.

19 Oct 2011 17:27 #351 by JMC

The Viking wrote:

jmc wrote: Now that somebody ( should have been Viking) put up a prize I am back in.

So sad and greedy. Guess since you were out last week, you get an 0-3 record right?

I knew you would cheat. Back off and apologize or I am out forever. Obvious you want the leader out, typical righty. I will also make fun of your posts on this thread until the end of the season.
2-0-1 or nothing. And who put you in charge? SC intervene.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Oct 2011 17:52 #352 by LOL

CinnamonGirl wrote: In the interest in stopping the in fighting on this thread I will ignore your last comment.

Haha wishful thinking? Good luck CG

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

19 Oct 2011 21:32 #353 by Rockdoc

Joe wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote: In the interest in stopping the in fighting on this thread I will ignore your last comment.

Haha wishful thinking? Good luck CG

Given the dialogue I take it that people are actually serious with what they are saying???? I look at it as all one big joke. In the overall scheme of life minor rule issues, position ranking, whether you okay fir a prize or not, etc. are are just nonsense. Do you really think that you will suffer how people perceive you on the basis of whether or not you win this contest? What I see is that you do not need Vl on the thread to have stupid posts. Just a thought. It might be better to be able to laugh at yourself for your failures or your good fortune in guessing right. Have fun.

19 Oct 2011 21:35 #354 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic 285 Bounds 2nd annual pick three, picks and results.
I love picking three every week. I don't know why.

19 Oct 2011 21:53 #355 by The Viking

jmc wrote:

The Viking wrote:

jmc wrote: Now that somebody ( should have been Viking) put up a prize I am back in.

So sad and greedy. Guess since you were out last week, you get an 0-3 record right?

I knew you would cheat. Back off and apologize or I am out forever. Obvious you want the leader out, typical righty. I will also make fun of your posts on this thread until the end of the season.
2-0-1 or nothing. And who put you in charge? SC intervene.

:rofl rofllol :lol: OMG you are so fricken easy! And such a whiny little biatch! You are a total twin of VL now. Congrats! You have taken over as the biggest whiner on the site! :thumbsup:

And you are such a child! ' I will also make fun of your posts on this thread until the end of the season?' How old are you? 10?

And appologize? You are so weak! Wow are your true colors coming out! This thread has realy let people see how imature you really are. Haven't seen this much whining from a person since grade school! (Other than VL, your other half of course)

So let's stop letting jmc throw his tantrums and distracting this thread. He is actually almost worse than VL.

So all the rest of the adults on here, now that Carson Palmer is starting for the Raiders do you think that will hurt or help? He hasn't played since last year but is a top tier QB.

19 Oct 2011 21:56 #356 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic 285 Bounds 2nd annual pick three, picks and results.
Viking no offense but do you have to do this on this thread. Go bitch on the old one. and read my sig would you! This is supposed to be the results thread. This is all supposed to be in good fun.

19 Oct 2011 21:58 #357 by ScienceChic
Carson Palmer is a washed-up has-been. Hasn't played the same since he broke his knee. Don't look for any miracles (unless you count the Raiders taking Mike Brown as well, please God, please, please, please!).

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

19 Oct 2011 22:00 #358 by Hoot Owl

Rockdoc Franz wrote:
Given the dialogue I take it that people are actually serious with what they are saying???? I look at it as all one big joke. In the overall scheme of life minor rule issues, position ranking, whether you okay fir a prize or not, etc. are are just nonsense. Do you really think that you will suffer how people perceive you on the basis of whether or not you win this contest? What I see is that you do not need Vl on the thread to have stupid posts. Just a thought. It might be better to be able to laugh at yourself for your failures or your good fortune in guessing right. Have fun.

A few of us are having fun Rockdoc, I better be, considering my ranking. You are not playing, so why are you throwing stones? Sure some people may be serious, some not. But we place our guesses every week, for those that dont, could you just go away, please? Or add to the fun, it is the internet for pete's sake.

19 Oct 2011 22:03 #359 by Hoot Owl
Viking, I think you need to chill out. Isnt there a contest on here,somewhere, for a free massage? That may just put you over the top.

19 Oct 2011 22:04 - 19 Oct 2011 22:12 #360 by The Viking

CinnamonGirl wrote: Viking no offense but do you have to do this on this thread. Go bitch on the old one. and read my sig would you! This is supposed to be the results thread. This is all supposed to be in good fun.

OK, getting a little tired of you sucking up to jmc when he is the one who has been whining and trying to start crap for weeks. And he just called me out again as to not giving a prize. And you say nothing to the whiney little pathetic loser. Instead you come and tell me to go bitch somewhere else? Are you kidding me? How about we take a vote here who has been whining for the last 3 weeks? It is you and your whiny buddy disagreeing with everyone else I am sure. He has done nothing to help out on this thread like most everyone else has and all he does is whine about a prize and how he quits and is back then will quit again unless I appologize.

Anyone else want to voice their opinion here? I have been having fun all season and everyone else but jmc has too. I won't speak for everyone but I sure wish we could have an adult thread here and just enjoy the contest. Have I responded? Of course. I won't back down from his lying accusations about me. If he wasn't here, we would have about 15 less pages of crap. It is VL all over again. Now VL and his sad made up life will jump in here loving how you are defending the whiner JMC. And it will continue. Why don't you guys have a clue? And I guess I missed your post asking jmc to go bitch on the old one when he is the one on the attack week after week after week! SO call a spade a spade and don't attack me for responding to the whiner! (remind me to get a jersey made up for him with that name on it if he wins)!

Time to create page: 0.267 seconds