× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

285 Bounds 2nd annual pick three, picks and results.

22 Oct 2011 10:46 #391 by pacamom
You may be on to my scientific system!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Oct 2011 10:47 #392 by The Viking
OK, just curious what this site is that VL picked for opening spreads. Does anyone want to pick a more accurate site that we all agree on? We will still use the opening spread but for example. Most all other sites have GB opening line at -7 not -10 and Balt -9 or 9.5 not 10.5. The Jets -2.5 not pickem. Detroit -6 not -4.5. New Orleans -14 not -15.5. Dallas -9.5 not -12! I would have picked Dallas on that one if it was under 10 like almost all the other sites. And these are all on many other sites. This one just seems like the opening line was picked randomly and are always pretty far off on several games. We would all pick the same spread but this sites opening lines are really high for a lot of games. Just a thought.

22 Oct 2011 10:47 #393 by The Viking

pacamom wrote: You may be on to my scientific system!

Next week all cold weather teams?

22 Oct 2011 11:31 - 23 Oct 2011 19:50 #394 by The Viking
Pitt
Detroit
Oakland (Oakland should win this by over 7 but I hate division rivalries. Too unpredictable)

I was torn on picking Denver instead of Oakland. Changed last minute. I just think Tebow is going to come out with fire in his belly and have the entire offense fired up but we still don't have a defense. Let's see if that was a mistake. I still think Tebow will win big but I can't bet on Denver right now. Brandon Marshall will score two TD's against us.

22 Oct 2011 21:38 #395 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic 285 Bounds 2nd annual pick three, picks and results.
Denver -2.5 Miami
Couldn't help myself.

Oakland -3.5 KC
I cannot believe this spread is so close. I know it is because they are in K.C. But I only believe in K.C. home field in December when it is cold out.

Chicago Pick Tampa Bay
I just love TB stadium. LOL. That boat is way cool.

22 Oct 2011 23:52 #396 by Rockdoc

CinnamonGirl wrote: Denver -2.5 Miami
Couldn't help myself.

Oakland -3.5 KC
I cannot believe this spread is so close. I know it is because they are in K.C. But I only believe in K.C. home field in December when it is cold out.

Chicago Pick Tampa Bay

And when particularly when playing Broncos. Speaking of he local mavericks, Denver, I did not take note that they are 0-7 lifetime at Miami. But, Timmy shall show them the way.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/w ... z1bbNnAeYr

23 Oct 2011 08:26 #397 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic 285 Bounds 2nd annual pick three, picks and results.
I knew that when I picked them. My record sucks anyway. LOL

23 Oct 2011 09:07 #398 by The Viking

CinnamonGirl wrote: Denver -2.5 Miami
Couldn't help myself.

Oakland -3.5 KC

Chicago Pick Tampa Bay

I like your first two and I pray that TB destroys Chicago!

23 Oct 2011 10:46 #399 by ScienceChic
Week 7 picks

Jet
Saints
Browns

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

23 Oct 2011 16:28 #400 by Rockdoc
Well, that was an interesting football day so far. The Jets certainly came alive, Denver came through at the end, but apparently looked horrible with Tim for most of the game. GB is finally getting it's act together as I write. Oakland is suffering from its injury situation and the litany of unexpected failures continues. Lions come to mind.

Time to create page: 0.314 seconds