× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

285 Bounds 2nd annual pick three, picks and results.

23 Oct 2011 19:46 #401 by The Viking

Science Chic wrote: Week 7 picks

Jet
Saints
Browns

Last as usual....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Oct 2011 19:50 #402 by The Viking

The Viking wrote: Pitt
Detroit
Oakland (Oakland should win this by over 7 but I hate division rivalries. Too unpredictable)

I was torn on picking Denver instead of Oakland. Changed last minute. I just think Tebow is going to come out with fire in his belly and have the entire offense fired up but we still don't have a defense. Let's see if that was a mistake. I still think Tebow will win big but I can't bet on Denver right now. Brandon Marshall will score two TD's against us.

I knew it! I should have not changed from the Broncos to the damn Raiders last minute!

23 Oct 2011 20:43 #403 by Rockdoc

The Viking wrote:

Detroit
Oakland (Oakland should win this by over 7 but I hate division rivalries. Too unpredictable)

I was torn on picking Denver instead of Oakland. Changed last minute. I just think Tebow is going to come out with fire in his belly and have the entire offense fired up but we still don't have a defense. Let's see if that was a mistake. I still think Tebow will win big but I can't bet on Denver right now. Brandon Marshall will score two TD's against us.

I knew it! I should have not changed from the Broncos to the damn Raiders last minute!

Not to be so hard on yourself. Smart people would not have picked the Raiders like you and I did, considering the QB issues. Fine. Lesson learned. Is it time for Detroit to begin its swoon again?

23 Oct 2011 22:39 #404 by The Viking

Rockdoc Franz wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Detroit

Not to be so hard on yourself. Smart people would not have picked the Raiders like you and I did, considering the QB issues. Fine. Lesson learned. Is it time for Detroit to begin its swoon again?

I hope so with Denver playing them next week. We are within 2 of the division lead now.

23 Oct 2011 22:42 #405 by Rockdoc
Unless Tebow learns to read the blitz better (I read that was a major issue at Miami), we will continue to languish at the bottom.

23 Oct 2011 23:26 #406 by The Viking

Rockdoc Franz wrote: Unless Tebow learns to read the blitz better (I read that was a major issue at Miami), we will continue to languish at the bottom.

They were talking about it tonight that the 2 point conversion was an audible that Tebow called when he saw no linebackers. Great call! He walked in!

24 Oct 2011 02:27 #407 by Rockdoc

The Viking wrote:

Rockdoc Franz wrote: Unless Tebow learns to read the blitz better (I read that was a major issue at Miami), we will continue to languish at the bottom.

They were talking about it tonight that the 2 point conversion was an audible that Tebow called when he saw no linebackers. Great call! He walked in!

Now that is impressive. It takes a leader to make a call like that. If you've been in the league for years, it is expected. Youth, and you may hesitate and second guess what you see.

24 Oct 2011 07:29 #408 by LOL

The Viking wrote: I knew it! I should have not changed from the Broncos to the damn Raiders last minute!

The Raiders SUCK !

Serves me right for picking those bums. &^%&*(^$$)(*&#@#
What on earth was I thinking?

Kansas City vs Oakland
Kansas City 28
Oakland 0

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

24 Oct 2011 08:32 #409 by Rockdoc
You were thinking about a team with Jason Cambell, not an unproven backup and rusty refuge from retirement.

24 Oct 2011 14:11 #410 by JMC
The raiders were a risky pick, next week looks easy.

Time to create page: 0.315 seconds