× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

285 Bounds 2nd annual pick three, picks and results.

19 Oct 2011 22:08 #361 by The Viking

Hoot Owl wrote: Viking, I think you need to chill out. Isnt there a contest on here,somewhere, for a free massage? That may just put you over the top.

I am fine. I just don't take the crap week after week from a peon who keeps attacking me. SO I am just responding. Did I miss your post telling jmc to chill out for the last 3-4 weeks of whining and attacks on me and quitting? You guys alwasy feel sorry for the underdog even when they pick the fights and can't handle it on their own.

I am the one who over and over has to keep saying let's have fun and make this a fun contest and year. And over and over jmc has to whine, complain, attack, lie and quit. And no one says squat to him.

Well I am going to keep having a great time with this! It is a fun year and we are all pretty close. But I won't back down when the whiner throws crap at me again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Oct 2011 22:09 #362 by The Viking

CinnamonGirl wrote: Viking no offense but do you have to do this on this thread. Go bitch on the old one. and read my sig would you! This is supposed to be the results thread. This is all supposed to be in good fun.

Then tell jmc not to post his crap here anymore and we are all good. There has been no issues with anyone except him.

19 Oct 2011 22:10 #363 by The Viking

Science Chic wrote: Carson Palmer is a washed-up has-been. Hasn't played the same since he broke his knee. Don't look for any miracles (unless you count the Raiders taking Mike Brown as well, please God, please, please, please!).

I think he will do great with them. They have a great line and a top runningback. I have a feeling they might compete in the division now.

19 Oct 2011 22:17 #364 by ScienceChic

The Viking wrote: Anyone else want to voice their opinion here? I have been having fun all season and everyone else but jmc has too. I won't speak for everyone but I sure wish we could have an adult thread here and just enjoy the contest. Have I responded? Of course. I won't back down from his lying accusations about me. If he wasn't here, we would have about 15 less pages of crap. It is VL all over again. Now VL and his sad made up life will jump in here loving how you are defending the whiner JMC. And it will continue. Why don't you guys have a clue? And I guess I missed your post asking jmc to go bitch on the old one when he is the one on the attack week after week after week! SO call a spade a spade and don't attack me for responding to the whiner! (remind me to get a jersey made up for him with that name on it if he wins)!

You know, sometimes walking away and not responding is taking the high road. Just some advice that you can take or leave as you wish. He's pushing your buttons, and you don't have to respond to every single post. Thanks for finally getting to my football-only post.

jmc wrote: 2-0-1 or nothing. And who put you in charge? SC intervene.

I already spoke my piece several pages back:

If jmc's still picking, he hasn't quit. Let's stop with the whining about rules, quitting, prizes, and who can post what and talk football! I can't believe the Lions lost today, wish I'd picked my Bengals instead...

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

19 Oct 2011 22:32 #365 by The Viking

Science Chic wrote: You know, sometimes walking away and not responding is taking the high road. Just some advice that you can take or leave as you wish. He's pushing your buttons, and you don't have to respond to every single post. Thanks for finally getting to my football-only post.

You are right. I always respond to the likes of VL and jmc's childish posts. I will take the high road and just try and talk football. It is so much more fun on this site if I just ignore the whiners.

So let's talk football!

19 Oct 2011 22:33 #366 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic 285 Bounds 2nd annual pick three, picks and results.
So, is Tebow our savior or are we going to get a big pick next year?

19 Oct 2011 22:33 #367 by The Viking
There are actually about 5-6 good picks this week. My luck I will pick the 3 that lose.

19 Oct 2011 22:35 #368 by ScienceChic
I'm still undecided on Tebow - haven't seen him play enough to really know for sure. I'm hoping he'll start when I go on the 30th to see them play the Lions!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

19 Oct 2011 22:36 #369 by The Viking

CinnamonGirl wrote: So, is Tebow our savior or are we going to get a big pick next year?

I honestly think Tebow will surprise people and we will go 7-4 or 8-3. There are 3 great QB's in the draft that will go high but after Luck I am not sure we would take another chance on one. We need an O-line and defense first. And if the Broncos have a decent year they will be gone by mid first round. Get a line in front of him and a top reciever, he would have a fantastic year.

19 Oct 2011 22:45 #370 by pacamom
Viking, you offered up another prize. But only for jmc? What if someone else wins? I think you should offer a jersey to whoever wins. Your choice as to what goes on it.

And this thread is still fun. But then, not too much bothers me. (Except not winning.) :wink:

Did I miss the spread post for this week?

Time to create page: 0.326 seconds