× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

285 Bounds 2nd annual pick three, picks and results.

20 Oct 2011 20:12 #381 by Rockdoc
I know I'm not participating, but will throw my two cents in here too, so some can laugh. Denver. I do not think they will need the points. San Diego. Jets are going no where fast. Oakland? If Palmer can just manage the game by handing the ball off, they ought to win. GB should cover the spread against Minni soda :) NO, Colts are no saints, TB wants to reestablish their form.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Oct 2011 20:41 #382 by The Viking

Rockdoc Franz wrote: I know I'm not participating, but will throw my two cents in here too, so some can laugh. Denver. I do not think they will need the points. San Diego. Jets are going no where fast. Oakland? If Palmer can just manage the game by handing the ball off, they ought to win. GB should cover the spread against Minni soda :) NO, Colts are no saints, TB wants to reestablish their form.

Interesting....

21 Oct 2011 06:42 - 21 Oct 2011 08:13 #383 by LOL
Joe's Picks

Oakland
Cleveland
NY Jets

I almost picked Denver, until VL said Denver was better on another thread. Reverse logic. :)
Lots of good games/low points to pick this week!

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

21 Oct 2011 06:57 #384 by RenegadeCJ
Denver
Oakland
Green Bay

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

21 Oct 2011 14:36 #385 by JMC
Jets
Saints
Denver- I know I might regret this pick. I seem to jinx them when I pick them but I want them to get Lucky

I also think that Atlanta will get the best of Detroit, at least against the spread

21 Oct 2011 14:38 #386 by The Viking

Joe wrote: Joe's Picks

Oakland
Cleveland
NY Jets

I almost picked Denver, until VL said Denver was better on another thread. Reverse logic. :)
Lots of good games/low points to pick this week!

Got em

21 Oct 2011 14:39 #387 by The Viking

RenegadeCJ wrote: Denver
Oakland
Green Bay

Saved em

21 Oct 2011 14:40 #388 by The Viking

jmc wrote: Jets
Saints
Denver- I know I might regret this pick. I seem to jinx them when I pick them but I want them to get Lucky

I also think that Atlanta will get the best of Detroit, at least against the spread

I think you are right with Denver. Miami is a HS team and Denver is going to come out swinging to prove they are right about Tebow. They will win by over 2 TD's.

22 Oct 2011 09:33 #389 by pacamom
Atlanta
Arizona
Miami

22 Oct 2011 10:31 #390 by The Viking

pacamom wrote: Atlanta
Arizona
Miami

All the hottest temperature place teams? You forgot Tampa. :biggrin:

Time to create page: 0.277 seconds