× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

285 Bounds 2nd annual pick three, picks and results.

25 Oct 2011 19:20 #421 by The Viking

jmc wrote:

The Viking wrote:

jmc wrote: The winner leaves because of the unreasonable actions of the loser. Sounds like the story of your hypocritical life. I'll bet on this at least half will not make it to the end of the season. Great job!

:rofl rofllol :lol: You are NOT the winner! You are as delusional as VL!! And I am saving this so at the end of the season you will see that you and VL are the only ones who quit!

Wanna bet? Everybody lost interest because you were a control freak. I am way ahead of you loser.'

Not sure what thread you are reading but I am not controlling anything. Never have on here. We all work together. And they all have seen who starts all the personal attacks and jabs. No I should not respond and from now on I won't. You are just trying to ruin the fun for everyone. Too bad people like you do that.

Anyway, Everyone else I am posting the records in a bit. I think the race is really tightening up.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Oct 2011 19:29 #422 by The Viking

CinnamonGirl wrote: Viking no offense but do you have to do this on this thread. Go bitch on the old one. and read my sig would you! This is supposed to be the results thread. This is all supposed to be in good fun.

You are right and I will ignore jmc's personal attacks and insults from now on. I should not have let him bait me and I did. I won't let him ruin this fun contest. Still it is interesting that you only called me out on here when he has tried to start arguments every week for 5 weeks. And I got scolded for responding. Hmmmm........??????

Oh well. We still have 14 weeks left. 1/3 of the way through!

25 Oct 2011 19:52 #423 by The Viking
Final results and standings after week 7. SC move into second and Hoot owl after two great weeks moves to with 3 of the lead. We are all within 3 games after 7 weeks. This is going to be a battle all year!

The Viking 1-2 (12-9)
Science Chic 2-0-1 (10-9-2)
TPP 1-2 (10-10-1)
Joe 1-1-1 (10-10-1)
Pacamom 1-2 (10-11)
RenegadeCJ 1-2 (10-11)
Cinnamon Girl 1-2 (9-11-1)
Hoot Owl 2-0-1 (9-11-1)

25 Oct 2011 20:01 #424 by pacamom
Thanks for posting the results. I think I have to rethink my strategy. Wait, do I even have a strategy? LOL

25 Oct 2011 20:25 #425 by ScienceChic

pacamom wrote: Thanks for posting the results. I think I have to rethink my strategy. Wait, do I even have a strategy? LOL

rofllol I hope so, otherwise it's all dumb luck and I feel awful for working so hard on my picks! lol

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

25 Oct 2011 20:46 #426 by The Viking

pacamom wrote: Thanks for posting the results. I think I have to rethink my strategy. Wait, do I even have a strategy? LOL

Hey had Tebow not gotten lucky, you would be 2nd and one game out of first. You are doing fine with your wacky system. Cold weather teams this week? Teams with green? Teams with the longest named QB's? Favorite animals you would like to be? Goofiest mascot? Funniest haircuts? You have plenty to keep trying.

25 Oct 2011 20:56 #427 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic 285 Bounds 2nd annual pick three, picks and results.
I can't believe I am last.

25 Oct 2011 21:13 #428 by pacamom

The Viking wrote:

Hey had Tebow not gotten lucky, you would be 2nd and one game out of first. You are doing fine with your wacky system. Cold weather teams this week? Teams with green? Teams with the longest named QB's? Favorite animals you would like to be? Goofiest mascot? Funniest haircuts? You have plenty to keep trying.

Thanks for the ideas. I hadn't thought of a couple of those. I may have to go with orange one of these weeks.

25 Oct 2011 21:25 #429 by The Viking

CinnamonGirl wrote: I can't believe I am last.

Within one game of second and 3 of first. This will go back and forth a lot especially the way I am picking. 1-5 in the lst two weeks.

26 Oct 2011 06:57 #430 by TPP
Don't get to excitabaitted about Tebow, just saying....

Week 8, Picks
Dallas
New Orleans
Cini.

Time to create page: 0.265 seconds