× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

285 Bounds 2nd annual pick three, picks and results.

24 Oct 2011 22:22 #411 by pacamom
You guys are slow this week. How are we all doing?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Oct 2011 12:45 #412 by JMC
Viking doesn't want to post the results for obvious reasons.

25 Oct 2011 13:15 #413 by The Viking

jmc wrote: Viking doesn't want to post the results for obvious reasons.

Why? I haven't even had time to look at the results this week. jmc, why don't you get off your ass and do something for this contest for once. All you have contributed is the most whining. I won't have time for a couple days to sit and figure it all out. And don't forget the asterix by your name. We still haven't decided if you are back in. Which is it this week?

25 Oct 2011 13:42 #414 by JMC

The Viking wrote:

Why? I haven't even had time to look at the results this week. jmc, why don't you get off your ass and do something for this contest for once. All you have contributed is the most whining. I won't have time for a couple days to sit and figure it all out. And don't forget the asterix by your name. We still haven't decided if you are back in. Which is it this week?

When CG,put up the prize I got back in, if you want me out just say so and I will leave. Slacking off is fine but at least let us know. You took responsibility not me. I got off my ass and have been kicking yours.

25 Oct 2011 13:54 #415 by The Viking

jmc wrote:

The Viking wrote:

When CG,put up the prize I got back in, if you want me out just say so and I will leave. Slacking off is fine but at least let us know. You took responsibility not me. I got off my ass and have been kicking yours.

Um. It is Tuesday you moron. The last game didn't even finish till last night. I never took responsibility. I just took over to pitch in and help out. It is teamwork and working together. I know you don't know anything about that unless there is something in it for you. What a sad life. Go ahead and take over the standings if you can figure them out.. And We all know you are just here to bait. I have recieved messages on that saying I should just ignore you as you are just trying to take VL's place. They are right. Oh and don't forget the 0-3 for the week you quit. That is like going to Vegas and saying that you are sitting out a bet but when it wins, you want the credit for betting on them and the winnings. That is why you need and astrix by your name! If nothing else, to note that you are a quitter unless people give to you.

And as far as the winning goes. The rest of us are all having a fun contest. My life doesn't revolve around this contest like yours seems to. And I won't throw a tantrum is I lose like you do. I would much rather have a happy and fulfilling life outside of this contest than making it such a huge priority in my life like you seem to do. And with no prizes, you can't play for enjoyment. Really speaks volumes about you!

25 Oct 2011 14:38 #416 by JMC

The Viking wrote:

jmc wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Um. It is Tuesday you moron. The last game didn't even finish till last night. I never took responsibility. I just took over to pitch in and help out. It is teamwork and working together. I know you don't know anything about that unless there is something in it for you. What a sad life. Go ahead and take over the standings if you can figure them out.. And We all know you are just here to bait. I have recieved messages on that saying I should just ignore you as you are just trying to take VL's place. They are right. Oh and don't forget the 0-3 for the week you quit. That is like going to Vegas and saying that you are sitting out a bet but when it wins, you want the credit for betting on them and the winnings. That is why you need and astrix by your name! If nothing else, to note that you are a quitter unless people give to you.

And as far as the winning goes. The rest of us are all having a fun contest. My life doesn't revolve around this contest like yours seems to. And I won't throw a tantrum is I lose like you do. I would much rather have a happy and fulfilling life outside of this contest than making it such a huge priority in my life like you seem to do. And with no prizes, you can't play for enjoyment. Really speaks volumes about you!

I quit for good, you are an idiot. Now you may win, which is what you wanted all along. I hope you are happy.
Leave me out of all future standings, but I was 3-0 again. Stack the odds and I hope you enjoy the contest.
Bye,loser, easy to win when you drive half the competition away.

25 Oct 2011 15:23 #417 by The Viking

jmc wrote:

The Viking wrote:

jmc wrote:

The Viking wrote:

I quit for good, you are an idiot. Now you may win, which is what you wanted all along. I hope you are happy.
Leave me out of all future standings, but I was 3-0 again. Stack the odds and I hope you enjoy the contest.
Bye,loser, easy to win when you drive half the competition away.

OMG! You are the most fragile whiner I have ever met! You start out the smart ass comments towards me and when I respond, you cry and quit!! :rofl rofllol :rofl rofllol

And half the competition? Only you and VL. (big loses) Why don't the 2 of you start a contest and play with yourselves? (take that how ever you want) That is only 2 people, and you can blame me all you want. You have control over your own life and decisions. So you quitting is all on you! I know it is hard for you to understand the concept of personal responsibility, but look it up. You blame everyone else for everything. You making the decision to quit is not ME making it. You have the control over your decision, so this is ALL you!

25 Oct 2011 15:43 #418 by JMC
The winner leaves because of the unreasonable actions of the loser. Sounds like the story of your hypocritical life. I'll bet on this at least half will not make it to the end of the season. Great job!

25 Oct 2011 16:05 #419 by The Viking

jmc wrote: The winner leaves because of the unreasonable actions of the loser. Sounds like the story of your hypocritical life. I'll bet on this at least half will not make it to the end of the season. Great job!

:rofl rofllol :lol: You are NOT the winner! You are as delusional as VL!! And I am saving this so at the end of the season you will see that you and VL are the only ones who quit!

25 Oct 2011 16:21 #420 by JMC

The Viking wrote:

jmc wrote: The winner leaves because of the unreasonable actions of the loser. Sounds like the story of your hypocritical life. I'll bet on this at least half will not make it to the end of the season. Great job!

:rofl rofllol :lol: You are NOT the winner! You are as delusional as VL!! And I am saving this so at the end of the season you will see that you and VL are the only ones who quit!

Wanna bet? Everybody lost interest because you were a control freak. I am way ahead of you loser.'

Time to create page: 0.428 seconds