× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

285 Bounds 2nd annual pick three, picks and results.

17 Oct 2011 19:54 #331 by The Viking

Joe wrote: Chicago Win
NE didn't cover (Loss)
Cleveland Tie

You should be 1-1-1 I think.

Just fixed it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Oct 2011 20:02 #332 by LOL
OK, thanks Viking for doing the scores. No worries! The race is getting tighter!

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

17 Oct 2011 20:15 #333 by pacamom
IF only wins count, isn't that a tie for second? And how come I'm not listed first in second (or third) place? :wink:

17 Oct 2011 20:24 #334 by Rockdoc
LOL. The racer and positioning comes to the fore. lol

17 Oct 2011 20:47 #335 by The Viking

pacamom wrote: IF only wins count, isn't that a tie for second? And how come I'm not listed first in second (or third) place? :wink:

I list in alphabetical order with the tied records so people don't get upset about who is at the top.

17 Oct 2011 20:49 #336 by pacamom
:biggrin: One more chance this year for me to beat the Porsches................

17 Oct 2011 20:53 #337 by pacamom

The Viking wrote:

pacamom wrote: IF only wins count, isn't that a tie for second? And how come I'm not listed first in second (or third) place? :wink:

I list in alphabetical order with the tied records so people don't get upset about who is at the top.

Viking, relax. I am just giving you a hard time. (got your Hawaiian shirt ready?)

17 Oct 2011 21:19 #338 by The Viking

pacamom wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Viking, relax. I am just giving you a hard time. (got your Hawaiian shirt ready?)

I can't find any of them. I packed them up and don't know where I put them. You wearing one? I may just go in a wife beater. JK

17 Oct 2011 21:26 #339 by pacamom
Yes, i have two. One with cars and palm trees and the other with a bunch of flowers. If you show up in a wife beater, you ain't getting in the car or you could borrow the one with the flowers......

17 Oct 2011 21:32 #340 by The Viking

pacamom wrote: Yes, i have two. One with cars and palm trees and the other with a bunch of flowers. If you show up in a wife beater, you ain't getting in the car or you could borrow the one with the flowers......

LOL, I don't think so! I am driving serarate anyway as I will already be downtown.

Time to create page: 0.407 seconds