× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

285 Bounds 2nd annual pick three, picks and results.

16 Oct 2011 13:49 #271 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic 285 Bounds 2nd annual pick three, picks and results.

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote: Someone tell CG to make picks in the late games. Or did I just not see her picks?

She's probably droping out due to lack of interest..Another one bites the dust!

No really I am sick. Just talking on the phone and picking these made me need to lay down. I had a fever last night. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Oct 2011 14:40 #272 by The Viking

archer wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote: Someone tell CG to make picks in the late games. Or did I just not see her picks?

That was crappy VL, you just don't know when to quit

He has zero class. She said she has been sick and he doesn't care about anyone but himself. We are just ignoring him. And he knows he is the only one who is a quitter on here and he can't stand it.

16 Oct 2011 14:43 #273 by The Viking

CinnamonGirl wrote: Chicago -2.5 Minn... Cutler has to do better at home.
New England -7 Dalllas At home against Dallas? Come on...
Cleveland +7 Raiders I just know I will regret this one.

Good luck. You can't do much worse than me this week. 0-2 so far.

16 Oct 2011 15:57 #274 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 285 Bounds 2nd annual pick three, picks and results.

CinnamonGirl wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

No really I am sick. Just talking on the phone and picking these made me need to lay down. I had a fever last night. :)

I didn't know that..I hope you're feeling better CG.

16 Oct 2011 15:58 #275 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 285 Bounds 2nd annual pick three, picks and results.

The Viking wrote:

archer wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

He has zero class. She said she has been sick and he doesn't care about anyone but himself. We are just ignoring him. And he knows he is the only one who is a quitter on here and he can't stand it.

I was responding to a post made before hers saying she was sick..I didn't see it

16 Oct 2011 16:00 #276 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote:

archer wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Yeah, and nobody likes you

just an observation

16 Oct 2011 16:35 #277 by Hoot Owl
Just quit it already, Archer go play in the ring, Vice Lord just go play somewhere else. Neither of you are participants in pick 3. So leave us alone. Do you really think your input enhances this simple competition that has no prize? Leave us alone.

16 Oct 2011 16:39 #278 by archer
'scuse me. I guess I missed the specific TOS forbidding non participants from posting on this thread.

16 Oct 2011 16:44 #279 by Hoot Owl

archer wrote: 'scuse me. I guess I missed the specific TOS forbidding non participants from posting on this thread.

Nope no TOS violation, you are just not adding anything to the fun. When is the last time you had fun, or actually laughed? I hate being lonely and bored also.

16 Oct 2011 16:50 #280 by archer
I am neither bored nor lonely, but thanks for caring. I laugh every day....it's good for the soul. And, unlike you, I try not to tell others they are bored, lonely, and unwanted. That would be rude.

Time to create page: 0.310 seconds