× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

285 Bounds 2nd annual pick three, picks and results.

10 Oct 2011 22:26 #201 by pacamom
15 more chances? I think I need to revise my methodology.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Oct 2011 22:32 #202 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 285 Bounds 2nd annual pick three, picks and results.

pacamom wrote: You three are a pain in the ass you know.

Since this is all about me and my scientifically chosen picks, and I got a late start, I think we should get to drop our worst result. So I could drop my 0-3 from the first week. It would even it out a bit. At least for me that is.
Or if you don't want to do that, then I claim Jmc's picks and first place spot. He quit, and I didn't see anything in the rules, so I can do that.

You can always PM me for help Paca...I did quite well this weekend. I sell my picks but you'll get the home town discount

10 Oct 2011 22:54 - 18 Jun 2017 20:49 #203 by ScienceChic
Hah! You're full of crap VL - you never helped me like you said you would! :angry:

mymountaintown.com/forum/15-the-sports-f...-vice-lord?start=290

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

11 Oct 2011 00:07 #204 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

Since this is all about me and my scientifically chosen picks, and I got a late start, I think we should get to drop our worst result. So I could drop my 0-3 from the first week. It would even it out a bit. At least for me that is.
Or if you don't want to do that, then I claim Jmc's picks and first place spot. He quit, and I didn't see anything in the rules, so I can do that.

You can always PM me for help Paca...I did quite well this weekend. I sell my picks but you'll get the home town discount

Don't buy into his crap for a minute. He made 6 bets tonight and posted them before hand and he even with a 50/50 chance he got ALL 6 wrong and lost $3500 according to his own numbers.

11 Oct 2011 02:46 #205 by Rockdoc

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Don't buy into his crap for a minute. He made 6 bets tonight and posted them before hand and he even with a 50/50 chance he got ALL 6 wrong and lost $3500 according to his own numbers.

Sounds about right. After the scores are in or just before the game ends and there is no way of the score changing away from his favor, VL comes on here to brag about how great he did. The picks he posted beforehand are a good indication of his mental and football acumen = 0. I think flipping a coin would be better than ever relying on his judgment on anything. And, that is my not so humble opinion. lol :lol:

11 Oct 2011 07:04 #206 by TPP
Week 6 picks
Green Bay
Detroit
New Orleans

11 Oct 2011 09:49 #207 by The Viking

TPP wrote: Week 6 picks
Green Bay
Detroit
New Orleans

You pick quick! You still have 5 days

11 Oct 2011 10:06 - 18 Jun 2017 20:50 #208 by

Science Chic wrote: Hah! You're full of crap VL - you never helped me like you said you would! :angry:

I imagined you in a lab coat crunching numbers and inputing data to come up with your scientific selections..

11 Oct 2011 10:09 #209 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 285 Bounds 2nd annual pick three, picks and results.

Rockdoc Franz wrote: Sounds about right. After the scores are in or just before the game ends and there is no way of the score changing away from his favor, VL comes on here to brag about how great he did. The picks he posted beforehand are a good indication of his mental and football acumen = 0. I think flipping a coin would be better than ever relying on his judgment on anything. And, that is my not so humble opinion. lol :lol:

You're still upset about my Deep Horizon thread getting 5000 more views and responses than your Deep Horizon thread aren't you?

Get over it Rock, that was over a years ago

11 Oct 2011 12:51 - 18 Jun 2017 20:50 #210 by LOL

Vice Lord wrote:

Science Chic wrote: Hah! You're full of crap VL - you never helped me like you said you would! :angry:

I imagined you in a lab coat crunching numbers and inputing data to come up with your scientific selections..

I have compiled all 5 weeks of data on "Joe's proprietary spreadsheet" and analyzed the performance of all games against the spread. There are about 5 teams that are almost sure winners and 2-3 sure losers. I am still analyzing the data, more to come.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Time to create page: 0.277 seconds