× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

THE PATRIOTS ARE ONLY FAVORED BY 6!!!

12 Dec 2011 17:03 #11 by LOL
CG, I wouldn't bet against the Broncos, but the key point is the spread, 6 points against a high powered offense like NE. Pittsburgh shut them down, but can the Broncos?

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Dec 2011 17:05 #12 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic THE PATRIOTS ARE ONLY FAVORED BY 6!!!

Rockdoc Franz wrote: Well, I hope you do have a good Christmas, but I would not be surprised if NE does not cover the spread. They are terrible at that. Denver is much better and yesterday was the first time since Tebow started that they did not cover it.

Oh please..I don't care who runs out of bounds or fumbles the ball- Even Tebow can't score 28 points in 2 minutes..

12 Dec 2011 17:07 #13 by UNDER MODERATION

CinnamonGirl wrote: I think you are nuts for even touching a Bronco game right now.

Its in the bag CG..I'm counting the money..I'm just praying Brady doesn't get hurt between now and Sunday..

12 Dec 2011 18:56 #14 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic THE PATRIOTS ARE ONLY FAVORED BY 6!!!

Joe wrote: CG, I wouldn't bet against the Broncos, but the key point is the spread, 6 points against a high powered offense like NE. Pittsburgh shut them down, but can the Broncos?

I understand but with what seems to be divine intervention and something that has never happened in history of football. I just would not be touching a bronco game right now. Way too unpredictable.

12 Dec 2011 19:56 #15 by UNDER MODERATION
If he's anything, he's consistant CG..Consistantly bad on an otherwise good team.

13 Dec 2011 07:42 #16 by FredHayek
Patriots defence is suspect, and Tebow was able to score points against the Vikings.

Just need the Bronco players to get some pick 6's.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

13 Dec 2011 07:55 #17 by The Viking

CinnamonGirl wrote: I am not touching any broncos games. I can't think without emotion. Sorry but our D has two old timers that want to win more than anything and Pats D is not that good. I think this will be interesting.

And NE has the worst overall Defense and worst pass defense in the NFL and they have never played anyone like Tebow. Tebow could rack up some numbers this game.

13 Dec 2011 08:00 #18 by The Viking
Tim Tebow is on FIRE!!!!

13 Dec 2011 08:17 #19 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic THE PATRIOTS ARE ONLY FAVORED BY 6!!!

FredHayek wrote: Patriots defence is suspect, and Tebow was able to score points against the Vikings.

Just need the Bronco players to get some pick 6's.

If we have to rely on D points then we are in trouble but yes the Pats D is suspect. If you watch what was shutting down Tebow in the Chicago game? man to man. That was getting him every time. I saw film where the safeties stopped and looked at Tebow and lost their man in the zone on that touchdown Sunday.

It is all about adjustments. Best QBs adjust when the game plan shuts them down. I am not even close to a fan of the play calling. If I see a 3rd down draw again!!! It was like the Orton fade into the corner. First, Orton couldn't do that. But to play it every time you get in the red zone is stupid. In Tebow's case, they are expecting a run by Tebow on 3rd down. Stop it. Grrrr... I hate bad play calling.

13 Dec 2011 08:48 #20 by UNDER MODERATION

FredHayek wrote: and Tebow was able to score points against the Vikings.

lol 2 and 10! , the Vikings are crap

FredHayek wrote: Just need the Bronco players to get some pick 6's

I could be "the winning QB" on the Broncos if they got some pick 6's... lol Its like saying if the Rockies get a few grandslams they gotta good chance of winning the game..

Ah, yeah. bwha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds