× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

THE PATRIOTS ARE ONLY FAVORED BY 6!!!

13 Dec 2011 08:53 #21 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic THE PATRIOTS ARE ONLY FAVORED BY 6!!!

CinnamonGirl wrote:

FredHayek wrote: Patriots defence is suspect, and Tebow was able to score points against the Vikings.

Just need the Bronco players to get some pick 6's.

If we have to rely on D points then we are in trouble but yes the Pats D is suspect. If you watch what was shutting down Tebow in the Chicago game? man to man.

The Bears let the Broncos score that 7 points in exchange for time off the clock..They gave him 10-15 yard plays because each one takes 20+ seconds off the clock...When you did the math it was an unbeatable plan, but the plan was to take knees or run inbounds..Then you got a fumble in OT.

Don't act like Tebow was great on that drive..THEY GAVE IT TO HIM

Marion Bartman lost the game, Tebow did'nt win it

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Dec 2011 09:04 #22 by FredHayek

Vice Lord wrote: It was never at -4.5... It opened at 6 at every book in vegas and offshore and imeadiatly went to 6 1/2 at many locations..

Note to self..Fred Hayek is a liar

KissyFace: Guess my local guy just likes me more. Or maybe all that Bronco money is bringing down the line in Denver.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

13 Dec 2011 09:17 #23 by UNDER MODERATION

FredHayek wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: It was never at -4.5... It opened at 6 at every book in vegas and offshore and imeadiatly went to 6 1/2 at many locations..

KissyFace: Guess my local guy just likes me more. Or maybe all that Bronco money is bringing down the line in Denver.

Ya know what? Your full of s***..Bookmakers don't give money away.. and your local Jefferson Colorado Bookmaker...ha ha ha ha..Does he hang out at the bar at the gas station there?

13 Dec 2011 09:45 #24 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote:

FredHayek wrote: Patriots defence is suspect, and Tebow was able to score points against the Vikings.

If we have to rely on D points then we are in trouble but yes the Pats D is suspect. If you watch what was shutting down Tebow in the Chicago game? man to man.

The Bears let the Broncos score that 7 points in exchange for time off the clock..They gave him 10-15 yard plays because each one takes 20+ seconds off the clock...When you did the math it was an unbeatable plan, but the plan was to take knees or run inbounds..Then you got a fumble in OT.

Which team will most likely make the playoffs? Denver or Chicago?

And 7-7 on that last drive. Tebow gets some credit for that too.

13 Dec 2011 10:02 #25 by FredHayek

Vice Lord wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote:

Actually the coaches lost the game. They could have just sat on the ball. Same deal when they were in field goal range in overtime. Tebow hexes the opposing staff.

Betting with local guys? Just trying to do my part for the local economy, unlike VL, sending all his money to Vegas.

Because I was betting against Tim earlier this season, I have let a couple bookies buy new shoes for their kids.

13 Dec 2011 10:10 #26 by Hoot Owl

Vice Lord wrote: Marion Bartman lost the game, Tebow did'nt win it

Who is Marion Bartman? :Whistle

13 Dec 2011 10:19 #27 by The Viking

Hoot Owl wrote:

[youtube:2lswewrc]
[/youtube:2lswewrc]

13 Dec 2011 13:46 #28 by UNDER MODERATION

Hoot Owl wrote:

You'd have to live or be from Chicago to get the reference Hoot. It's like an inside joke

13 Dec 2011 15:53 #29 by FredHayek

Vice Lord wrote:

FredHayek wrote:

Ya know what? Your full of s***..Bookmakers don't give money away.. and your local Jefferson Colorado Bookmaker...ha ha ha ha..Does he hang out at the bar at the gas station there?

I figure a guy with your connections would have a local bookie. They will sometimes move the line a bit because of all the local action on the Broncos.

13 Dec 2011 18:40 #30 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic THE PATRIOTS ARE ONLY FAVORED BY 6!!!
Bartman, meaning I took the ball away and lost the game for Cubs. I am sorry but the cubs were weenies blaming that on that guy. And the bears were weenies for doing the same thing last week.

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds