× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

THE PATRIOTS ARE ONLY FAVORED BY 6!!!

13 Dec 2011 20:30 #31 by Rick
VL, you should change your name to Sybil or you're just a serial liar:

Vice Lord wrote: The Bears are done so i'm a Bronco fan now..

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Dec 2011 11:45 #32 by Rockdoc
Your thread topic sounds like you are shocked that NE is "only" favored by 6 points. Have you ever entertained the thought that the Broncos actually have a pretty good team?

15 Dec 2011 12:02 #33 by LOL
VL was last seen in Eagle, at a brew pub, drinking the new "Tebrew" beer, mumbling ...."Tebow can't throw the ball more than 40 yards. Take it from someone who won 2 instant milk bowls.... burp." :)

I don't think he has internet access there on his labtop.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

15 Dec 2011 14:34 #34 by Rockdoc

Joe wrote: VL was last seen in Eagle, at a brew pub, drinking the new "Tebrew" beer, mumbling ...."Tebow can't throw the ball more than 40 yards. Take it from someone who won 2 instant milk bowls.... burp." :)

I don't think he has internet access there on his labtop.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

15 Dec 2011 22:21 #35 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic THE PATRIOTS ARE ONLY FAVORED BY 6!!!
First of all Rock..Its not that funny and secondly..I was shocked. The line should be 8 1/2 .. The Broncos have been overbet.

I'll be watching the game with lil precious at our Palms Place Condo in Las Vegas...My daughter took her last final today, and she has graduated..My wife is already out there and on my instructions she bet our Christmas money, my daughters graduation present money, everything in her personal checking account, and any other cash she had on hand on the Patriots @ -6. This is a sure thing. I leave tomarow and should be back around September 1rst 2012. I'll try to come back here Monday to gloat, but I may be busy counting money

15 Dec 2011 22:58 #36 by UNDER MODERATION

LLIB wrote: VL, you should change your name to Sybil or you're just a serial liar:

Vice Lord wrote: The Bears are done so i'm a Bronco fan now..

I've been here since August 92....Thats almost 20 years right? One of my sons was born here so of course I watch all the Bronco games.. Its Bears, then Broncos..In Baseball its Cubs, then Rockies, then White Sox, in basketball its Bulls, then Nuggets and I hate Hockey.

16 Dec 2011 08:13 #37 by Rockdoc

Vice Lord wrote: First of all Rock..Its not that funny and secondly..I was shocked. The line should be 8 1/2 .. The Broncos have been overbet.

I'll be watching the game with lil precious at our Palms Place Condo in Las Vegas...My daughter took her last final today, and she has graduated..My wife is already out there and on my instructions she bet our Christmas money, my daughters graduation present money, everything in her personal checking account, and any other cash she had on hand on the Patriots @ -6. This is a sure thing. I leave tomarow and should be back around September 1rst 2012. I'll try to come back here Monday to gloat, but I may be busy counting money

Oh, but it is funny. I'll be right here on Monday waiting for your gloating if that is how it turns out. I'll only be glad that you have not lost everything on another silly bet. For me, I'm going to win no matter what the outcome is. I like both teams. You see, Michigan graduates outstanding talent.

16 Dec 2011 12:03 #38 by UNDER MODERATION
No, its not funny, and no Michigan is not considered a good school.....

Just shut up and get on the Vice Lord Gravy Train. I saved a seat for ya but the train is leaving the station at any minute...In fact the line is already -6.5 and -7 at many locations

All Aboaaaaaard!

Choo! Chooo!

16 Dec 2011 14:00 #39 by Rockdoc

Vice Lord wrote: No, its not funny, and no Michigan is not considered a good school.....

Just shut up and get on the Vice Lord Gravy Train. I saved a seat for ya but the train is leaving the station at any minute...In fact the line is already -6.5 and -7 at many locations

All Aboaaaaaard!

Choo! Chooo!

Thanks for the invite, but I will decline. My destiny is to continue working hard.

As for Michigan, how little you know about the school. Perhaps you would like to know that they have the winningest football program in the nation or that they have turned out famous people in all kinds of areas. See for yourself http://alumni.umich.edu/famous-alumni .

17 Dec 2011 17:45 #40 by UNDER MODERATION

Rockdoc Franz wrote: As for Michigan, how little you know about the school. Perhaps you would like to know that they have the winningest football program in the nation or that they have turned out famous people in all kinds of areas. See for yourself http://alumni.umich.edu/famous-alumni .

Obviously, i'm not talking about football- I'm talking about academics. It's a party school, and i'd bet that If you actually went there...You never attended a football game, or a party.

Just my opinion.

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds