× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

THE PATRIOTS ARE ONLY FAVORED BY 6!!!

17 Dec 2011 22:06 #51 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic THE PATRIOTS ARE ONLY FAVORED BY 6!!!
Tonight we had a fully comped meal at Simon Restaurant at Palms Place, just a short elevator ride down from our Condo there and afterwards we strolled over to the book at the Palms and the line was -8 1/2...Everybodies bettin on the Patriots..I knew that like was off.. If you have to put your money were your mouth is, you're not gonna put it on Tebow..Nobody is

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Dec 2011 07:43 #52 by LOL
GO Broncos! Are you getting nervous yet VL? Good luck. Hope you bought a bus ticket home just in case. LOL (What happens if Brady sprains his ankle in the 1st Q ?) :)

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

18 Dec 2011 09:02 #53 by Rockdoc

Joe wrote: GO Broncos! Are you getting nervous yet VL? Good luck. Hope you bought a bus ticket home just in case. LOL (What happens if Brady sprains his ankle in the 1st Q ?) :)

Good recommendations and thoughts. I like to be bold, but it is another thing to be foolish.

18 Dec 2011 15:08 #54 by Rockdoc
Right now VL must be just a little worried. Wasn't this going to be a case of NE running out to a big lead? The only problem is that Denver has taken the air out of Brady and bunch. Obviously, there is a long ways to go in the game yet.

19 Dec 2011 05:32 #55 by FredHayek
I won my bet on Brady but I wish tebow had won instead.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

19 Dec 2011 05:40 #56 by LOL
Looks like VL won this time, congrats! Probably hung over celebrating in LV! Better luck next time for the Broncos. I thought they got off to a good start anyway.

Lots of upset games in the NFL this week too.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

19 Dec 2011 07:01 #57 by Rockdoc
Yes indeed. Congrats VL. Next time the Broncos will not turn the ball over and the game will be very exciting. NE is a smart team, patient and opportunistic. They made their plays. Now on to the next week. There still are lots of positives to take away from this game. But it will be the negatives that form the foundation for learning.

Indeed my picks for the week were below .500.

19 Dec 2011 10:24 #58 by lil precious

Vice Lord wrote: I just got my wife to put all her Christmas money on the Pats...-6

She just did it at The Orleans..Still -6 there, it's -7 at the Palms.

$4800 @-6

I'm gonna have a good Christmas this year!

:woo hoo: :woo hoo: :Happywave: :Happywave: :Happywave: :candy: :candy: :fireworks4: :fireworks4:

19 Dec 2011 10:56 #59 by Rick
The game did fall apart commpletely in the second qtr but I did see Tebow answer the critics with a lot of great passes and his usual running and escaping skills. The team had a bad day but I was impressed with most of the game...just have to look past the mistakes that gave NE easy points.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

19 Dec 2011 12:01 #60 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic THE PATRIOTS ARE ONLY FAVORED BY 6!!!
All I know is we win the tie break with Raiders but not with SD. They are one game behind us. We better go to the Playoffs.

Time to create page: 0.184 seconds