× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Broncos/Patriots 14 January 2012 @1800

30 Dec 2011 18:07 #1 by CinnamonGirl
Broncos/Patriots 14 January 2012 @1800 was created by CinnamonGirl
It appears boxing champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. is not a big fan of "Tebow Time."

The Las Vegas Review Journal says the buzz on The Strip is that Mayweather bet $1 million that Tim Tebow and the Broncos wouldn't cover the spread against New England two Sundays ago. That indeed proved to be true, as Denver was hammered, 41-23.

Mike Colbert, the Cantor Gaming sports book director at M Resort, wouldn't confirm the wager, but did say Mayweather is "a valued customer who frequents the books quite often."

http://content.usatoday.com/communities ... im-tebow/1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Jan 2012 12:53 #2 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Broncos/Patriots 14 January 2012 @1800
Where is VL on this story?

08 Jan 2012 18:43 #3 by otisptoadwater
Broncos at Patriots 14 January 2012 @1800 MST, I hope Dawkins and Decker can play!

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

08 Jan 2012 23:10 #4 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Broncos/Patriots 14 January 2012 @1800
My daughters been out gambling with Mayweather a few times..Not with him, in a group with him...She doesn't have much nice to say about him..

She's sent me pictures from the craps table on her phone before..I'll look for them..

08 Jan 2012 23:11 #5 by UNDER MODERATION
And oh yeah..That game was free money..Everyone who is anyone knew that..I bet half my entire net worth on the pats in that one..Its all documented here

09 Jan 2012 09:20 #6 by Martin Ent Inc
Mayweather is an A.

09 Jan 2012 09:22 #7 by Rick

Vice Lord wrote: And oh yeah..That game was free money..Everyone who is anyone knew that..I bet half my entire net worth on the pats in that one..Its all documented here

bullsh#t

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

09 Jan 2012 09:23 - 18 Jun 2017 19:06 #8 by

LLIB wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: And oh yeah..That game was free money..Everyone who is anyone knew that..I bet half my entire net worth on the pats in that one..Its all documented here

bullsh#t

mymountaintown.com/forum/15-the-sports-f...re-only-favored-by-6

09 Jan 2012 09:27 - 18 Jun 2017 19:05 #9 by Rick

Vice Lord wrote:

LLIB wrote:

bullsh#t

mymountaintown.com/forum/15-the-sports-f...re-only-favored-by-6

Like one of your lies proves another lie? Nobody in their right mind would believe your fairy tales.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

09 Jan 2012 09:45 - 09 Jan 2012 09:47 #10 by UNDER MODERATION
Maybe it's the way I present the facts..My daughter sent me this one night- And if you think they let the general public walk up to that much money, you're crazy- It's a private table

Floyd Maywethers hands

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds