× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Broncos/Patriots 14 January 2012 @1800

10 Jan 2012 18:51 #21 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Broncos/Patriots 14 January 2012 @1800

LLIB wrote: I think they will have a tough chance too, but the Pats are not as great as many people think. Their defense is rated around #30

Ah...Nobody think they are great? They score a lot of points, something the Broncos can't do-

Were you around a few weeks ago? Its gonne be worse- The Pats slaughter the Broncos

END OF SUBJECT

Mods, close the thread please

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Jan 2012 18:53 #22 by UNDER MODERATION

CinnamonGirl wrote: Really, I want to see some play calling. Mix it up. Thy have a chance. They were ahead early in that game and the defensive plays were NOT aggressive enough. That is what I want to see. They have to go for Brady this time.

What you wanna see is four Patriot turnovers- Thats the only way the Broncos cover, they'll need five or six to win the ballgame.

Please don't get your hopes up CG-

10 Jan 2012 20:07 #23 by Rockdoc
What we want to see is a clean game on both sides. What I want to see is a competitive game. Whether or not we will get this remains to be seen. I guess that is why they play the game... to see who will actually win or loose.

10 Jan 2012 20:23 #24 by Rockdoc

CinnamonGirl wrote: Here is my game plan for Broncos. First, in the first pats game, I said that I thought the biggest problem was the 3 man rush. I don't think they blitzed once. They have to risk at least 5 men going to Brady. Keep the offense on the field longer. And let's hope Tebow can pass as well as he did last week. I heard Decker is day to day. Miller and Dume have to get to Brady a few times. Brady has been one of my favorite QBs in the league. He was a 199th pick in the draft. The guy is competitive.

As always, you have keen insight into a creative game plan. The three man rush has rarely done anything and against Brady will be a total waste of energy. Where are you planing on watching the game CG?

10 Jan 2012 21:37 #25 by otisptoadwater
There are a lot of reasons that the Broncos should not be in the playoffs but they are. There are plenty of reasons the Broncos shouldn't have won against the Steelers but they did.

Will the momentum of the last win and the excitement of being in a second playoff game be enough to carry the Broncos over the Patriots? IMHO the Broncos need to be aggressive on both sides of the ball and keep the score low and the Patriots need to have a bad day for the Broncos to win. I hope I'm wrong but the Patriots record this season and the Broncos last performance point to the end of the Broncos run in the playoffs.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

10 Jan 2012 22:17 #26 by UNDER MODERATION

otisptoadwater wrote: I hope I'm wrong but the Patriots record this season and the Broncos last performance point to the end of the Broncos run in the playoffs.

Wow-You're really going out on a limb there aren't you?

They're 14 point road dogs- Of course thier losing!

13 Jan 2012 07:00 #27 by LOL
http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_19732876

THATS IT! Boston is making fun of Colorado beer calling it weak. Sam Adams beer, yechhh! Go Broncos.

I guess Boston thinks we only have coors light here. Duh.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

13 Jan 2012 07:15 #28 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Broncos/Patriots 14 January 2012 @1800

Vice Lord wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote: Really, I want to see some play calling. Mix it up. Thy have a chance. They were ahead early in that game and the defensive plays were NOT aggressive enough. That is what I want to see. They have to go for Brady this time.

What you wanna see is four Patriot turnovers- Thats the only way the Broncos cover, they'll need five or six to win the ballgame.

Please don't get your hopes up CG-

Well wait a minute, that is how the pats won so lets see if we can not turn the ball over and get to Brady.

13 Jan 2012 07:26 #29 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Broncos/Patriots 14 January 2012 @1800

Rockdoc Franz wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote: Here is my game plan for Broncos. First, in the first pats game, I said that I thought the biggest problem was the 3 man rush. I don't think they blitzed once. They have to risk at least 5 men going to Brady. Keep the offense on the field longer. And let's hope Tebow can pass as well as he did last week. I heard Decker is day to day. Miller and Dume have to get to Brady a few times. Brady has been one of my favorite QBs in the league. He was a 199th pick in the draft. The guy is competitive.

As always, you have keen insight into a creative game plan. The three man rush has rarely done anything and against Brady will be a total waste of energy. Where are you planing on watching the game CG?

I am watching at home. I thought about inviting a few people over but I will be too wound up. Usually my son and I watch the game together.

13 Jan 2012 08:19 #30 by Photo-fish
How 'bout a Super Bowl party when G.B. takes on Denver?

Wearing orange again today BTW.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds