× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Broncos/Patriots 14 January 2012 @1800

09 Jan 2012 09:46 - 18 Jun 2017 19:04 #11 by

LLIB wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

LLIB wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: And oh yeah..That game was free money..Everyone who is anyone knew that..I bet half my entire net worth on the pats in that one..Its all documented here

bullsh#t

mymountaintown.com/forum/15-the-sports-f...re-only-favored-by-6

Like one of your lies proves another lie? Nobody in their right mind would believe your fairy tales.

Thats my defense if the IRS ever knocks on the door

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Jan 2012 11:54 #12 by FredHayek
If you take the money line, your $100 will win you $800.
13 points for the line.
I will be in Vegas on Sunday morning, so I guess I will skip betting the Bronco game.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

09 Jan 2012 15:14 #13 by Martin Ent Inc
And we will get to see McDouche.

09 Jan 2012 16:32 #14 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Broncos/Patriots 14 January 2012 @1800

FredHayek wrote: If you take the money line, your $100 will win you $800.

I'll give you 900 -

No limit

10 Jan 2012 09:55 - 18 Jun 2017 19:04 #15 by
Tom Brady: Josh McDaniels has “inside information” on Broncos

“He obviously has some inside information on that team and those players, as he coached them. I haven’t seen Josh yet, so I really don’t know,” Brady said on WEEI. “I think coach [Bill] Belichick has a pretty good idea of what he’s going to want Josh to do. I talked to Josh briefly but I really haven’t had a chance to sit down with him. He’s a great coach and we’re lucky to have him. I’m excited to get back to work with him. How that plays into this week, we’ll see. We’ll try to figure that out here in the next five or six days.”

profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/01/10...ormation-on-broncos/

10 Jan 2012 09:59 #16 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Broncos/Patriots 14 January 2012 @1800
Here is my game plan for Broncos. First, in the first pats game, I said that I thought the biggest problem was the 3 man rush. I don't think they blitzed once. They have to risk at least 5 men going to Brady. Keep the offense on the field longer. And let's hope Tebow can pass as well as he did last week. I heard Decker is day to day. Miller and Dume have to get to Brady a few times. Brady has been one of my favorite QBs in the league. He was a 199th pick in the draft. The guy is competitive.

10 Jan 2012 12:11 #17 by Rick
And lets remember the Broncos were dominating the Pats early until the turnovers when they went down hill. The Broncos have everything they need to beat the Pats including confidence. This is the game where the defense will be the main key to winning imo....Tebow will be fine this time.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

10 Jan 2012 12:23 #18 by LOL
I love the optimism, but seriously the Broncos are a team in progress, gradually getting better. They are pretty good, but not great yet. Not even in the same league with the Patriots, Packers, or a couple other playoff teams this year. I hope they win, but I'm not predicting it. GO BRONCOS!

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

10 Jan 2012 12:43 #19 by Rick
I think they will have a tough chance too, but the Pats are not as great as many people think. Their defense is rated around #30 I think, so we do have a good chance to chock up points. Let just hope Brady spends some time on his butt.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

10 Jan 2012 14:48 #20 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Broncos/Patriots 14 January 2012 @1800
Really, I want to see some play calling. Mix it up. Thy have a chance. They were ahead early in that game and the defensive plays were NOT aggressive enough. That is what I want to see. They have to go for Brady this time.

Time to create page: 0.177 seconds