× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Broncos/Patriots 14 January 2012 @1800

14 Jan 2012 17:16 #41 by FredHayek
In our favor? The patriots have lost their last two playoff games.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Jan 2012 17:38 #42 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Broncos/Patriots 14 January 2012 @1800
My prayer already went unanswered. LOL I hate Simms and I have had to listen to him way too many games lately.

14 Jan 2012 17:41 #43 by Martin Ent Inc
Yea can't stand him as well.

14 Jan 2012 17:44 #44 by CinnamonGirl
You have no idea. Everyone is sick of hearing me complain. He is way too full of himself and talks too much. And I guarantee he will drool all over his lover Brady all night. I swear I think he, Brady and Rodgers are lovers.

14 Jan 2012 17:53 #45 by otisptoadwater
Mute the sound on your TV and tun in to KOA on your AM radio or stream it from KOA's webpage, I'd rather hear Dave Logan call the game over any of the clowns on TV.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

14 Jan 2012 17:54 #46 by CinnamonGirl
Now I have to watch the NFC game and the broncos here. I wish they would start late.

14 Jan 2012 18:00 #47 by Martin Ent Inc
I hate the way he is always calling the play and then back peddling when it isn't what he called, or second guessing the refs.
You know " When I played, or I woulda,,,"

14 Jan 2012 18:30 #48 by ShilohLady

otisptoadwater wrote: Mute the sound on your TV and tun in to KOA on your AM radio or stream it from KOA's webpage, I'd rather hear Dave Logan call the game over any of the clowns on TV.

Unfortunately, NFL rules prevent KOA from streaming games :(

14 Jan 2012 20:30 #49 by FredHayek

otisptoadwater wrote: Mute the sound on your TV and tun in to KOA on your AM radio or stream it from KOA's webpage, I'd rather hear Dave Logan call the game over any of the clowns on TV.

We are doing that. But it is a pretty lousy game to listen no matter who is the Colorado guy.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

14 Jan 2012 21:26 #50 by otisptoadwater
Not unexpected but not the result I was hoping for, it would chap me less if the score was closer.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds