× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

The Tim Tebow experiment is over

15 Jan 2012 12:00 #21 by Grady
How many of those incompletion hit the hands of the intended receiver but were dropped? The offensive line did not do it’s job, they didn’t open holes for the runs and didn’t protect the QB. I think the Salem witches got to them.

I played high school football, I am therefore an expert. :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Jan 2012 12:03 #22 by Arlen
VL, I will bet that you have a bad complexion. That assumption is because you are always picking at sores. Every topic that you start or post is to pick at an aggravation.

15 Jan 2012 12:06 #23 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic The Tim Tebow experiment is over

Rockdoc Franz wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: 9 completions yesterday in the playoffs against probably the worst pass defense in the league- It's a passing league

And he can't pass

You can stop the BS VL, none of us here are stupid or even ignorant. I'd like to see even a Brady complete passes when he is constantly harassed and not even given time enough to look down the field. When that has happened, guess what, Brady had his worst games and the patriots lost. No matter how you want to spin things to make Tebow look like he can not pass,

How i'm I spinning 9 total completions yesterday and an avergage of 11 per game for his career?

15 Jan 2012 12:08 #24 by UNDER MODERATION

Arlen wrote: VL, I will bet that you have a bad complexion. That assumption is because you are always picking at sores. Every topic that you start or post is to pick at an aggravation.

Its more that I like to point out stupidity...These people are an embarassment to Denver, the 285 corridor, and Bronco fans everywhere..

15 Jan 2012 12:16 #25 by UNDER MODERATION
Listen people...Fox could bring in Payton Manning (might happen) this summer and you Country Fried Rubes would be clamouring for Tebow- Fox and Elway don't want that- This is great because it forces the Broncos to bring in the best QB available so they can justify dumping Tebow to you ignoramouses..So your utter ignorance is actually forcing the Broncos to spend big money on a qb..

Thank you

And

The Experiment is over

15 Jan 2012 12:37 #26 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic The Tim Tebow experiment is over
Last night I was pissed at Fox for his game plan. He was being stubborn. Okay, you want to talk Tebow, let's go.

I don't give a flying frog in space about his religion ( I think you do though). Football is about who can get the job done. ORton was the worst QB as far as mobility I have ever seen. I still think, Elway and Fox are being jerks about this and it is about their Ego. They don't want to admit he is better than they act, because they didn't pick him.

Now you have to give it one more year to say anything. There was a lock out this year and no one could work with him. He has proven he can throw the ball and move. You remember when Elway wanted Shanny as Offensive coordinator because he knew he would make him look good. If those guys don't get behind him and work with him to see what he can do they are just being jerks and not thinking like a business. Orton got lots of time to prove that he sucked. If you really want to get rid of him, work with him for one more year see if he improves and I think he will. And either way you got a QB you can trade (if fox and Elway have to be asshole egomaniacs) or you got a QB. What makes fox untouchable? And the Broncos made it to the playoffs and won a game.

Fox better improve in my mind.

15 Jan 2012 16:15 #27 by Rockdoc

Vice Lord wrote:

Arlen wrote: VL, I will bet that you have a bad complexion. That assumption is because you are always picking at sores. Every topic that you start or post is to pick at an aggravation.

Its more that I like to point out stupidity...These people are an embarassment to Denver, the 285 corridor, and Bronco fans everywhere..

Since when have you ever considered the well being of anyone other than yourself? What a joke. You really ought to stop now before you embarrass yourself even more. Oh wait.... that is something you do so often that you mistake it for wisdom. Good luck. I'm out of here as I no longer need entertainment.

15 Jan 2012 18:48 #28 by Grady
Peyton is a has been.

I played high school football. :lol:

15 Jan 2012 19:04 #29 by Martin Ent Inc

Grady wrote: Peyton is a has been.

I played high school football. :lol:

Yeah 14 years in the NFL not alot of chances left. They say if he's healthy he will be a colt in 2112.
However they can release him as well.

I'm an expert, I have a scar from Matuszak

15 Jan 2012 22:26 #30 by UNDER MODERATION

CinnamonGirl wrote: Last night I was pissed at Fox for his game plan. He was being stubborn. Okay, you want to talk Tebow, let's go.

I don't give a flying frog in space about his religion ( I think you do though). Football is about who can get the job done. ORton was the worst QB as far as mobility I have ever seen. I still think, Elway and Fox are being jerks about this and it is about their Ego. They don't want to admit he is better than they act, because they didn't pick him.

Now you have to give it one more year to say anything. There was a lock out this year and no one could work with him. He has proven he can throw the ball and move. You remember when Elway wanted Shanny as Offensive coordinator because he knew he would make him look good. If those guys don't get behind him and work with him to see what he can do they are just being jerks and not thinking like a business. Orton got lots of time to prove that he sucked. If you really want to get rid of him, work with him for one more year see if he improves and I think he will. And either way you got a QB you can trade (if fox and Elway have to be asshole egomaniacs) or you got a QB. What makes fox untouchable? And the Broncos made it to the playoffs and won a game.

Fox better improve in my mind.

You seem more rational tonight, but still not fully composed...We'll discuss this later CG, after the Tebow trade

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds