× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

The Tim Tebow experiment is over

14 Jan 2012 22:02 - 14 Jan 2012 22:16 #1 by UNDER MODERATION
The Tim Tebow experiment is over was created by UNDER MODERATION
I don't think Elway and Fox are gonna want to go through this again..Especially if Timmy spends his summer singing christian songs to retarded kids or whatever he likes to do with his time..He's gonna have to throw 10,000 passes a day everyday and spend the rest of his time learning how to read coverages for them to even keep him on the Roster next year..I say Jacksonville gets him for a 3rd round pick..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Jan 2012 22:06 #2 by ComputerBreath
I think he'll get at least another year in D-town. Why? 1) Because the off-season was really shortened due to the strike. 2) Because Tim was not the Bronco's season starter, so it makes sense that he wasn't groomed as much or well as Orton when training camp opened. 3) Because the Bronco's powers that be tend to give chances...Orton and McDaniels are two right off the bat that come to mind...heck even Elway had a not very good first season with the Broncos.

14 Jan 2012 22:07 #3 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic The Tim Tebow experiment is over
He will be back. VL is just stirring up trouble.

14 Jan 2012 22:09 #4 by FredHayek
Excuse me? The broncos haven't won a playoff game in 6 years. The fans will demand that he gets a shot to start next year. Tebow brought a lot of team sales and very high ratings for the nfl.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

14 Jan 2012 22:15 #5 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic The Tim Tebow experiment is over

ComputerBreath wrote: I think he'll get at least another year in D-town. Why? 1) Because the off-season was really shortened due to the strike. 2) Because Tim was not the Bronco's season starter, so it makes sense that he wasn't groomed as much or well as Orton when training camp opened. 3) Because the Bronco's powers that be tend to give chances...Orton and McDaniels are two right off the bat that come to mind...heck even Elway had a not very good first season with the Broncos.

Ha ha ha..Everyone likes to act like Tebows a rookie..He's had two years in the NFL..Two full years. Like the one less week of camp this year ruined him? C'mon man

He had his chance, and he was the worst QB in the league..He's not even a 2nd or 3rd stringer because he can't run a normal offense and you can't change the entire offense when your #1 guy goes down..The Tim Tebow experiment is over

14 Jan 2012 22:17 #6 by Martin Ent Inc
ESPN just announced he was in the top 4 in QB's this year. Record setting rushing yards for QB in the NFL.
Blah Blah Blah.

14 Jan 2012 22:17 #7 by jf1acai
IMO, Tebow will be back next season, and he will be better.

I expect VL will be back next season too, but probably not better :wink:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

14 Jan 2012 22:19 - 14 Jan 2012 22:25 #8 by Martin Ent Inc
Hey Timmy did'nt win 2 chocolate milk bowls.

14 Jan 2012 22:19 #9 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic The Tim Tebow experiment is over

FredHayek wrote: Excuse me? The broncos haven't won a playoff game in 6 years. The fans will demand that he gets a shot to start next year. Tebow brought a lot of team sales and very high ratings for the nfl.

Elway and Fox are not going to waste another year on this project....They'll wait until you Christian Yahoo's calm down a little and move him out in a month or so

14 Jan 2012 22:29 #10 by Rockdoc
Since I'm not a Christian, I'm certain you will have another insult you can throw around. No Tebow was not a rookie this year, that is a fact. What also is a fact is that the Broncos won more games with him at QB than with Orton, that polished pocket passer you so admire. If Elway works with Tebow this summer, we'll see huge improvements in Tim. Aside from that, only a fool fails to see the value of Tebow as a QB. Welcome to the fools club. Time will show Tebow as one of the great QB of the NFL. If I must be blunt, when it comes to evaluating talent, VL, you are sorely lacking.

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds