× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

The Tim Tebow experiment is over

15 Jan 2012 22:26 #31 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic The Tim Tebow experiment is over
Tebow would rather cheer up crippled retarded children than win football games...Instead of trying to get attention by talking to messed up kids before the game maybe he should be studieing his playbook..

BTW- Tune to DirecTV 681 right now- They are showing the Replay of the Nuggets game tonight- I was courtside and were gettin a lot of air time

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Jan 2012 14:15 #32 by LOL
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/sports/ ... etail.html

Elway says Tebow is starting QB, says VL doesn't know what he is talking about. :lol:

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

16 Jan 2012 15:15 #33 by Rockdoc

Joe wrote: www.thedenverchannel.com/sports/30224339/detail.html

Elway says Tebow is starting QB, says VL doesn't know what he is talking about. :lol:

You almost got that right. What Elway says Tebow is starting QB , says VL never knew what he is talking about. :lol:

16 Jan 2012 16:05 - 16 Jan 2012 16:19 #34 by UNDER MODERATION
Ha ha ha..You guys are so nieve, like babes in the woods. Listen to the exact words Elway says because believe me, he chose them very very carefuly.

Not very familar with corporate-speak are we guys? What in this world ever made you too birdbrains expect honesty from a billion dollar corporation? It's almost as if you simpltons were born yesterday, you two don't have anything that even remotely resembles street smarts. I don't know how you even survied this long, It's almost unbelievable to think a guy could live 65 years in this world and not understand how it works, not even know whats going on around him?

16 Jan 2012 16:11 #35 by Martin Ent Inc
Well ole John is broke so he will do/say what it takes to keep his position. And when Bowlen says jump John will do it.
And you can read into it We will be looking for QB's, Tebow deserves to start next training camp,,, (unless we get someone else)

16 Jan 2012 16:41 #36 by UNDER MODERATION

Martin Ent Inc wrote: Well ole John is broke so he will do/say what it takes to keep his position. And when Bowlen says jump John will do it.
And you can read into it We will be looking for QB's, Tebow deserves to start next training camp,,, (unless we get someone else)

Exactly- Tebow may (and thats a big may), Tebow may enter camp as the starter but unless someone gets hurt, he's not leaving camp as the starter. He can't throw the football people. What about that don't you understand? They babied him and he still only completed 45%.

16 Jan 2012 16:53 #37 by Martin Ent Inc
Quinn wants out.
Elway says he wants to work with tebow 1 on 1, yeah likely,,,NOT.

16 Jan 2012 16:58 #38 by UNDER MODERATION
I just heard Elway Say- "We are looking for that guy and we sure hope Timmy is that guy".

Meaning that right now, HE IS NOT THAT GUY

16 Jan 2012 18:44 #39 by Rockdoc

Vice Lord wrote: I just heard Elway Say- "We are looking for that guy and we sure hope Timmy is that guy".

So you mind given the link to that quote from two months ago. :lol:

16 Jan 2012 19:13 #40 by UNDER MODERATION

Rockdoc Franz wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: I just heard Elway Say- "We are looking for that guy and we sure hope Timmy is that guy".

So you mind given the link to that quote from two months ago. :lol:

Saw it on the local news tonight...9News

Friends...(not talkin to you RockDoc) Friends, he has the worst completion percentage of any QB (with over 10 starts) in the history of the league. The worst ever.

Make no mistake, the proverbial window is closing on his career in the NFL

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds