× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

The Tim Tebow experiment is over

16 Jan 2012 19:28 #41 by Martin Ent Inc
ESPN was saying that the Doncos may try him at another position during the upcoming training camp.
He has brought so much $$$ to Bolen and crew they are trying to keep their cash cow in Denver.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Jan 2012 19:45 #42 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic The Tim Tebow experiment is over

Martin Ent Inc wrote: ESPN was saying that the Doncos may try him at another position during the upcoming training camp.
He has brought so much $$$ to Bolen and crew they are trying to keep their cash cow in Denver.

Yes but he will never be worth more than he is right now..In a few years they'll be lucky to get a used tackling dummy for him in trade. He can't catch the ball, he's slow for a running back, blocking technique takes years to learn.......... He's worthless on so many levels

16 Jan 2012 21:20 #43 by Rockdoc

Vice Lord wrote:

Rockdoc Franz wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: I just heard Elway Say- "We are looking for that guy and we sure hope Timmy is that guy".

Meaning that right now, HE IS NOT THAT GUY

So you mind given the link to that quote from two months ago. :lol:

Saw it on the local news tonight...9News

Friends...(not talkin to you RockDoc) Friends, he has the worst completion percentage of any QB (with over 10 starts) in the history of the league. The worst ever.

Make no mistake, the proverbial window is closing on his career in the NFL

Thanks for not talking to me. Your idiotic opinions are really not missed.

16 Jan 2012 22:28 #44 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic The Tim Tebow experiment is over

Vice Lord wrote:

Martin Ent Inc wrote: ESPN was saying that the Doncos may try him at another position during the upcoming training camp.

Yes but he will never be worth more than he is right now..In a few years they'll be lucky to get a used tackling dummy for him in trade. He can't catch the ball, he's slow for a running back, blocking technique takes years to learn.......... He's worthless on so many levels

VL, how are you going to back out of this if you are wrong next year?

16 Jan 2012 23:04 #45 by archer
Tebow could win the Super Bowl, twice, and VL would still be calling him a bad quarterback. For him it's personal, and irrational. I don't even bother reading VL on the subject of Tebow. He got his itty bitty feelings hurt when first Cutler then Orton were let go......neither of which will ever live up to expectations, so VL needs to take his anger out on someone, and Timmy is his current target.

17 Jan 2012 07:55 #46 by Rick

CinnamonGirl wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

VL has been exposed as a liar and a complete fool so many times but still continues his little act anyway....he lacks principles and should be treated like a crazy uncle an ignored.

“We can’t afford four more years of this”

Tim Walz

17 Jan 2012 13:36 #47 by UNDER MODERATION

CinnamonGirl wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

I believe that there is absolutely no chance of that happening....

What you armchair warriors and weekend quarterbacks fail to understand is that either you have talent, or you don't. Wether you're posting on a message board or playing quarterback in the NFL you either got it or you don't. Friends...Tebow doesn't. Like I said before- He's like a pitcher with an 87 mph fastball, sure he can fool a few hitters with smoke in mirrors and strike out pitchers with his junk, but over the long run he's gonna have a 6.00 ERA and lose you more ballgames than he wins.

17 Jan 2012 13:44 #48 by UNDER MODERATION

archer wrote: Tebow could win the Super Bowl, twice, and VL would still be calling him a bad quarterback. For him it's personal, and irrational. I don't even bother reading VL on the subject of Tebow. He got his itty bitty feelings hurt when first Cutler then Orton were let go......neither of which will ever live up to expectations, so VL needs to take his anger out on someone, and Timmy is his current target.

I'm not that complicated Archer- I get a little thrill by being right and everybody else being wrong. I just love that.

Having said that i'm not a "I told you so" type of guy- When proven correct next year I won't even mention it, i'll take the high road like I always do- I just hope some of you remember an aknowledge on your own that I was right, and you all were wrong.

Again.

17 Jan 2012 14:04 #49 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic The Tim Tebow experiment is over
Sweetie you are an "I told you so" type of guy

17 Jan 2012 14:11 #50 by UNDER MODERATION

Rockdoc Franz wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Rockdoc Franz wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: I just heard Elway Say- "We are looking for that guy and we sure hope Timmy is that guy".

Meaning that right now, HE IS NOT THAT GUY

So you mind given the link to that quote from two months ago. :lol:

Saw it on the local news tonight...9News

Friends...(not talkin to you RockDoc) Friends, he has the worst completion percentage of any QB (with over 10 starts) in the history of the league. The worst ever.

Make no mistake, the proverbial window is closing on his career in the NFL

Thanks for not talking to me. Your idiotic opinions are really not missed.

You know what? I really thought that we were on the road to being friends one day..It was a rocky road but I thought it was going in the right direction..Not so sure now.

Maybe if you could just check your ego at the door once and awhile Roc?

You have to admit that some of Tebows passing numbers have clearly left something to be desired can't you? You have to admit that. And i'll say that the kid has been pretty good in the last 5 minutes against some poor teams this year, and for some strange reason he does seem to generate attention.. He entertains some people and after all isn't that what football is, mindless entertainment?

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds