× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Broncos Vs. Ravens 1/12/2012 Sat 20F

09 Jan 2013 13:36 #1 by FredHayek
Snowman2:: The cold weather must be scaring away the Broncos faithful, nose bleed seats are going for about $85. Club seats? $400.

Seats in the sun are about $20 more than the shade.

I think I will watch from my couch. :idea:

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Jan 2013 16:33 #2 by Photo-fish
Weather forecast has changed a bit. Could be nicer.
Broncos to win but not by 9 points.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

09 Jan 2013 20:24 #3 by otisptoadwater
[center:lxy4dfm6]:snowingsun: :snowingsun: :snowingsun: :snowingsun: :snowingsun: :snowingsun: :snowingsun: :snowingsun: :snowingsun: [/center:lxy4dfm6]
[center:lxy4dfm6] [/center:lxy4dfm6]

[marquee:lxy4dfm6]20F? No problem! [/marquee:lxy4dfm6]

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

10 Jan 2013 21:23 #4 by Rockdoc
A major difference in Manning vs his past performances in cold weather is having to adjust to it by playing here. He has had more practice and that ought to be valuable. I'd like to think the altitude and cold will not help the Ravens at all. I expect to see the affect in the 4th quarter or earlier if the Broncos can keep the defense on the filed. The longer they are out there the more we can expect to see altitude playing a deciding factor, especially with Lewis.

12 Jan 2013 16:24 #5 by ScienceChic
What a run back! Whoo-hoo!!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

12 Jan 2013 17:09 #6 by Rockdoc
Great runback but the team needs to do something other than help the Ravens stay in this game!

12 Jan 2013 18:01 #7 by ScienceChic
Oh my god, wth was that?????????????

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

12 Jan 2013 18:04 #8 by archer
THAT was STUPID.....what were they thinking?????? I blame both Fox, for not going for a pass on 3rd down, and a safety that blew his coverage. I am sooooooo pissed at them.

12 Jan 2013 18:18 #9 by Rockdoc
Blame helps no one. It is time to get a couple of sacks. Our vaunted defense needs to step up now and Payton needs to lead.

It does not look to me that the Ravens are suffering from altitude.

12 Jan 2013 18:20 #10 by Rockdoc
Another defensive penalty! Put a stop to this and the Raven's march down the field.

Time to create page: 0.337 seconds