× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

2013-2014 MMT Pick 3 Contest

05 Sep 2013 07:33 #51 by The Viking
I will start with

Tampa Bay and Houston. Still thinking about the third pick.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Sep 2013 08:52 #52 by The Viking

Science Chic wrote: Whoo-hoo!

If anyone wants to pick two extra each week, I'll start a separate thread and you'll have to post your picks on both.

I'm contemplating picking my 5 for the contest, then all the games every week, just to see how bad I am at this. :biggrin:

I am in.

Houston
Tampa Bay
Chicago
Seattle
Kansas City

05 Sep 2013 09:13 #53 by ScienceChic

terbear wrote: I pick: PITTSBURG
NEW ENGLAND
CLEVELAND
Week one. Ter bear

MsMAM wrote: Week one packers cincy and Dallas

PrintSmith wrote: Week 1

New England
Tampa Bay
Indianapolis

RenegadeCJ wrote: Houston
New England
Indy

The Viking wrote: I will start with

Tampa Bay and Houston. Still thinking about the third pick.

Look at y'all, getting things done early.

Over-achievers. tongue: :biggrin:

Viking, I copied your Pick 5 choices over to the Pick 5 thread (keeping it separate so this thread doesn't get confusing for Renegade to keep track of). Thanks Darlin'!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

05 Sep 2013 09:17 #54 by RenegadeCJ

The Viking wrote:
I am in.

Houston
Tampa Bay
Chicago
Seattle
Kansas City

Viking....are any of these 5 your 3rd for the pick 3?

This is going to get confusing.....

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

05 Sep 2013 09:34 #55 by The Viking

RenegadeCJ wrote:

The Viking wrote:
I am in.

Houston
Tampa Bay
Chicago
Seattle
Kansas City

Viking....are any of these 5 your 3rd for the pick 3?

This is going to get confusing.....

Yes, I just haven't decided which one I like best yet. Chicago, Seattle or KC. I didn't know there was a pick 5 thread. I won't post the 5 here anymore.

05 Sep 2013 09:37 #56 by ScienceChic
Thanks Handsome!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

05 Sep 2013 10:11 #57 by Blondie
ok week 1 -Blondie
Baltimore
Seattle
NY Giants

05 Sep 2013 10:31 #58 by ScienceChic

Blondie wrote: ok week 1 -Blondie
Baltimore
Seattle
NY Giants

I was thinking of taking Baltimore too... +9 on the spread? Way too much...

05 Sep 2013 16:24 #59 by ScienceChic
Week 1:
Baltimore

rest to come later...off to get ready for another meeting!

05 Sep 2013 18:16 #60 by pineinthegrass

Science Chic wrote: Week 1:
Baltimore

rest to come later...off to get ready for another meeting!

Me too. Week 1 Baltimore with the other two coming...

Time to create page: 0.337 seconds