× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

My Mountain Town Pick 5 Contest

06 Sep 2013 10:15 #21 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic My Mountain Town Pick 5 Contest

PrintSmith wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Blondie wrote: pick 5 -Blondie
Cincinnati
Indy
Kansas City
Arizona
Houston

I'm going to teach you a lesson Blondie

Ravens
Cincy
Tampa Bay
Redskins
Kansas City

What lesson is that VL, how to blow your first pick of the season?

SHUT THE HE DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS UP PS ...I'm winning this contest or ....I'll do something really crazy- Like walk down the centerline of 285 from Myres Ranch to the Old Safeway Center in my underwear

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Sep 2013 12:47 #22 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic My Mountain Town Pick 5 Contest
Cincy
Titans
Carolina
Saints
Browns

06 Sep 2013 12:54 #23 by ScienceChic

jmc wrote: Cincy
Titans
Carolina
Saints
Browns

Got 'em!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

06 Sep 2013 12:57 #24 by Blondie

Vice Lord wrote: SHUT THE HE DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS UP PS ...I'm winning this contest or ....I'll do something really crazy- Like walk down the centerline of 285 from Myres Ranch to the Old Safeway Center in my underwear

For the record

06 Sep 2013 13:12 #25 by ScienceChic
Thank you Blondie. I will ABSOLUTELY be there to videotape that! :rofllol

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

06 Sep 2013 15:21 - 06 Sep 2013 18:01 #26 by UNDER MODERATION
I didn't say when I do it, just that I would...... In the unlikely event that some weekend flag football warrior, arm chair quarterback or Housewife named Blondie here gets lucky and beats me..

06 Sep 2013 15:28 #27 by Argyle
Replied by Argyle on topic My Mountain Town Pick 5 Contest
Carolina
New England
Philadelphia
Houston
Indy

06 Sep 2013 15:35 #28 by UNDER MODERATION
Sorry Argyle

The season already started..I think it's too late to get into this game now- Try again next year

06 Sep 2013 17:12 #29 by PrintSmith

Vice Lord wrote: Sorry Argyle

The season already started..I think it's too late to get into this game now- Try again next year

There you go again - trying to do something you are ill equipped to do - thinking that is. As long as the games Argyle has picked have yet to be played, he is more than welcome to participate. He could even join in week 5 if he wanted to. Heck VL, you are going to need all of us to take a few weeks off to give you a shot at winning this thing if your pick of last night's game is any indication of your abilities in this contest.

06 Sep 2013 17:23 #30 by ScienceChic

PrintSmith wrote: Heck VL, you are going to need all of us to take a few weeks off to give you a shot at winning this thing if your pick of last night's game is any indication of your abilities in this contest.

Hey! I resemble that remark! :biggrin: I'll beat ya fair and square though, one bad pick notwithstanding. :wave:

Time to create page: 0.352 seconds