× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

My Mountain Town Pick 5 Contest

13 Sep 2013 15:10 #71 by JMC
Replied by JMC on topic My Mountain Town Pick 5 Contest

Vice Lord wrote:

jmc wrote: Arizona
Green Bay
Saint Louis
Greenbay
Kansas city

Gotcha!

I like how you stole my KC pick, and Green Bay twice- Youre all in on Green Bay,

Thanks for catching that.
I am heavy on the Packers, money wise.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Sep 2013 15:22 #72 by ComputerBreath
Week 2
Philadelphia
Denver
Seattle
Detroit
Miami

13 Sep 2013 15:24 #73 by ScienceChic

ComputerBreath wrote: Week 2
Philadelphia
Denver
Seattle
Detroit
Miami

Good luck!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

13 Sep 2013 15:34 #74 by JMC
On second thought, can we pick one team 5 times?

13 Sep 2013 15:39 #75 by ScienceChic
Only if you want your record to be 1W or 1L while the rest of us outpace you with 1-5W! :)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

13 Sep 2013 15:44 #76 by JMC

Science Chic wrote: Only if you want your record to be 1W or 1L while the rest of us outpace you with 1-5W! :)

So no one pick equals 5?
Seems unfair.I can't quad down?

13 Sep 2013 17:12 #77 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic My Mountain Town Pick 5 Contest
I say, (and this is just my opinion) in the Pick 5 contest you should be able to go all in or 2,3 or 4/5ths in on a team...It would make it more interesting because firstly, its quite a gamble...You could rocket ahead or go down into the cellar in one week, and it would keep people alive until the very end...You could make up a lot of ground quickly with just a few winning selections..And

If you ever see me pick the same team 5 times..Go to Bovada or 5Dimes and bet everything you got on it..Maybe starting next week?

#ReconsiderSC

13 Sep 2013 17:24 #78 by JMC

Vice Lord wrote: I say, (and this is just my opinion) in the Pick 5 contest you should be able to go all in or 2,3 or 4/5ths in on a team...It would make it more interesting because firstly, its quite a gamble...You could rocket ahead or go down into the cellar in one week, and it would keep people alive until the very end...You could make up a lot of ground quickly with just a few winning selections..And

If you ever see me pick the same team 5 times..Go to Bovada or 5Dimes and bet everything you got on it..Maybe starting next week?

#ReconsiderSC

My point too, no prize to worry about, change the rule.

13 Sep 2013 17:41 #79 by pacamom
Week 2

Dallas
Houston
Detroit
Denver
Cincinnati

13 Sep 2013 18:13 #80 by ScienceChic

pacamom wrote: Week 2

Dallas
Houston
Detroit
Denver
Cincinnati

jmc wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: I say, (and this is just my opinion) in the Pick 5 contest you should be able to go all in or 2,3 or 4/5ths in on a team...It would make it more interesting because firstly, its quite a gamble...You could rocket ahead or go down into the cellar in one week, and it would keep people alive until the very end...You could make up a lot of ground quickly with just a few winning selections..And

#ReconsiderSC

My point too, no prize to worry about, change the rule.

Fine, what's everyone else want - put it to a vote. I'm flexible. Just don't make any extra work for me, I'm overloaded as is! LOL

Time to create page: 0.356 seconds