× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Fantasy Football Time of Year!

26 Jul 2016 11:18 #141 by HappyCamper
The Steel Curtain and Team Eichelberger are still in for this year I just got an email back from them.

Their emails are still the same and so is Team Smith.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Jul 2016 14:29 #142 by freebird
This is going to be a competitive year with all of these tough teams returning. pineinthegrass is playing again this year and his email changed. One of us will PM you with it, Renegade.

26 Jul 2016 16:01 #143 by RenegadeCJ
Froberg (Please PM me your email address so I can send you the invite!)
Hot Chili
Christina
Quadman
Happy Camper
Freebird
SC
Renegade
Team Smith
Team Eichelberger
Steel Curtain

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

26 Jul 2016 16:01 #144 by HappyCamper
I agree with Freebird but it will be oh so much fun!!!! What else are you going to do when it is snowing except setup your lineup lol

28 Jul 2016 06:47 #145 by RenegadeCJ
Ok, we still only have 11! We either need one more, or at least 5 more to make 2 divisions!

Come on everyone....you know you want to play!!! :nfl:

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

28 Jul 2016 08:07 #146 by pineinthegrass
I sent a PM to join but it hasn't been picked up.

28 Jul 2016 16:00 - 01 Aug 2016 12:44 #147 by RenegadeCJ
Sorry pine! I've just been leaving the PMs alone so I can grab them when I get everyone to the invite stage! I've got it now!

Updated list of players....12 teams. That is enough for one league, but it would be great to have 2 again!! PM me if you want to join!

Froberg (Please PM me your email address so I can send you the invite!)
Hot Chile
Christina
Quadman
Happy Camper
Freebird
SC
Renegade
Team Smith
Team Eichelberger
Steel Curtain
Pineinthegrass

29 Jul 2016 12:25 #148 by Hot Chile
Newbie here, probably with newbie questions, but I have to start somewhere ..

I assume this is an online draft since we're doing it via ESPN. Is there any effort to get together at a wifi-enabled bar for those that could make it? Crossroads have wi-fi ? .. I've never bothered to look.

30 Jul 2016 07:23 #149 by ScienceChic
Good question! We've never tried to get together for the draft, but I think that would be really fun to meet our fellow competitors. I can reserve the back tables at Brooks Place Tavern and that would give us a little more room to spread out than Crossroads, if that works?

Let's try to round up a few more players (Renegade, a friend of mine said he's in, but I told he has to post here to officially get in so we may or may not have one more) then we can set a draft date and I'll get hold of Janice.

:yess:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hot Chile

30 Jul 2016 19:23 #150 by HappyCamper
Renegade I sent you a PM

Time to create page: 0.624 seconds