× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Fantasy Football Time of Year!

01 Aug 2016 12:45 - 01 Aug 2016 12:48 #151 by RenegadeCJ
If anyone knows Froberg, I need an email address. I've PM'd them, but know answer.

We still only have 12. Anyone else?

Also, we need to figure out a draft time. I usually like to wait till after the preseason games are done, on sept 1. That weekend is labor day weekend, so I know many are out of town. We could shoot for Sept 7th evening....

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Aug 2016 15:26 #152 by HappyCamper
The 7th works for Quadman and I

I will try and contact the others we know.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

01 Aug 2016 15:29 #153 by Froberg
Sorry, I was out of town without service. My email is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. .

Thanks!!

01 Aug 2016 15:31 #154 by Froberg
The 7th would work for me as well!

01 Aug 2016 16:43 #155 by Hot Chile
The 7th works for me as well.

Also, ScienceChic, Brooks would be awesome. :drunkensere

ScienceChic wrote: Good question! We've never tried to get together for the draft, but I think that would be really fun to meet our fellow competitors. I can reserve the back tables at Brooks Place Tavern and that would give us a little more room to spread out than Crossroads, if that works?

Let's try to round up a few more players (Renegade, a friend of mine said he's in, but I told he has to post here to officially get in so we may or may not have one more) then we can set a draft date and I'll get hold of Janice.

:yess:

01 Aug 2016 18:19 #156 by Froberg
I would be in to have the draft at Brooks and meet everyone!

02 Aug 2016 09:18 #157 by HappyCamper
The Steel Curtain,Team Eichelberger and Team Smith can all do the draft that day but ask not until at least 7pm because of work.

02 Aug 2016 15:45 #158 by freebird
One of my friends needs to create an account here and promised to do that and post their info. tomorrow. I'm also trying to reach two friends that played last year for the first time and haven't signed up, yet. I don't know if they are interested this year but think so. That's 3 more (potentially) so sounds like we might be getting 16. Can we get another 4 or even 8 people?

I'm fine with 9/7 draft date, and 7 is preferable. I won't be able to join you all at Brook's, though. Too far away, now.

02 Aug 2016 21:36 #159 by ScienceChic
:) I'll save us seats at Brooks on the 7th!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Attachments:

03 Aug 2016 06:05 #160 by RenegadeCJ
Ok. When we get everyone signed up, and get at least enough people to start the 2 teams, I'll set up both drafts for 7pm (mountain time).

Since it will be likely that everyone can't make it, I'm assuming those who are at Brooks will be online doing their draft, and not doing a offline draft?

Looking forward to it!!

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

Time to create page: 0.430 seconds