× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Fantasy Football Time of Year!

02 Aug 2015 18:24 #1 by freebird
Silly question, but are we playing again this year? :flag:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Aug 2015 20:09 - 02 Aug 2015 20:10 #2 by ScienceChic
Absolutely!!! :nfl: :football: :td: :broncossign :lombardi: :whodey:

HappyCamper and Quadman are in, and I think they have a couple of friends who want to play. I'll coordinate with our fabulous Commish, RenegadeCJ, (please please pretty please!) about getting the league set up on ESPN again.

Whoo-hoo! :yess:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

02 Aug 2015 21:44 #3 by freebird
I'm in and I think pitg is interested. Can't wait! :MMTRocks:
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

03 Aug 2015 15:43 #4 by ComputerBreath
I'm in. :oregonwine:

03 Aug 2015 15:44 #5 by RenegadeCJ
League is activated. Let me know if you are playing by responding here. It would be helpful to put your team name you used last year as well, so I can confirm everyone.

Sounds like so far we have 3 out of 12 (I'll update this as we gain people)
Renegade
ScienceChic
Freebird

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

03 Aug 2015 18:01 - 03 Aug 2015 18:03 #6 by ScienceChic
Renegade, you ROCK - Thank you! Let the games begin! The Chicks are ready to defend their championship. :boxing:

:loveMMT:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Attachments:

03 Aug 2015 18:14 #7 by freebird
Thanks Renegade!

My team name was Angry freeBirds. I'll tell Pine Nuts to post his interest in playing in this thread.

Science Chick, I'm going to work had to knock you off this year. ;)

03 Aug 2015 18:34 #8 by ScienceChic
Good luck with that! :goldtrophy: :nahnah:

:biggrin:

04 Aug 2015 06:18 #9 by RenegadeCJ
First game is Thursday, Sept 10th, so we should probably try to schedule the draft a few days before that. For now, lets look at a tentative Tuesday draft, on Sept 8th, say 7pm.

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

04 Aug 2015 13:13 #10 by HappyCamper
Quadman, Elkhunter and I are in I have two others that want to play.

Will shoot them an email and see if they have set their accounts up yet.

Time to create page: 0.492 seconds