× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Fantasy Football Time of Year!

04 Aug 2015 13:44 #11 by MtnSunshine
I'm a newbie this year. :woohoo: Thanks for the invite! My husband should be registering soon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Aug 2015 15:59 #12 by HappyCamper

MtnSunshine wrote: I'm a newbie this year. :woohoo: Thanks for the invite! My husband should be registering soon.

Quadman said he is gunning for you this year :P

04 Aug 2015 17:44 #13 by ComputerBreath
I don't remember if I'm Team Talbott or ComputerBreath...in any case I'm in. Maybe my players will stay healthy and stay away from the law this year!

04 Aug 2015 18:04 #14 by ScienceChic
Yay, welcome MtnSunshine! Looking forward to having some new faces around here playing football with us. :)

ComputerBreath, no doubt. You had it rough last year. Here's hoping for no injuries or arrests across the league!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

04 Aug 2015 23:02 - 04 Aug 2015 23:05 #15 by pineinthegrass
Team Pine Nuts would like to play again and win another LED light bulb to replace the one that burnt out after a month (j/k, think I burnt out first)! :biggrin:

04 Aug 2015 23:09 #16 by MtnSunshine
Let the games begin! ;)

04 Aug 2015 23:45 #17 by saeichelberger
Hi All, I'm a newbie too. Thanks for letting me join. Good luck everyone!

05 Aug 2015 05:43 - 06 Aug 2015 05:36 #18 by RenegadeCJ
Ok, so here is the current list.

Sounds like so far we have 11 out of 12 (I'll update this as we gain people)
Renegade
ScienceChic
Freebird
Quadman (was beer hunter)
Elk Hunter (Was team smith)
Happy Camper
Mtn Sunshine
Team Talbott
saeichelberger
Pine Nuts
Viking

That leaves one opening in the league. If we get enough to make 2 leagues, I'll set a 2nd one up. Just keep posting here if you are interested! I think we would need at least 16 to make 2 leagues.

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

05 Aug 2015 05:46 #19 by RenegadeCJ
If we get enough people to have 2 leagues, do we still want one champion? If so, I'm assuming we will use the points in each league's superbowl on a head to head basis for a final winner? SC??

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

05 Aug 2015 07:32 #20 by ScienceChic
Welcome saeichelberger! Very glad to have you join us!

Yes, Viking confirmed with me that he is in again. I also received a message that two more plan to join, putting us at 13 I think? Having two leagues whose champions face off would be awesome! I was planning on having additional prizes for runners-up this year so that works well. We just need to find at least 3 more between now and Sept 8.

Was Sept 8 at 7pm good for everyone for the online draft?

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.472 seconds