× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Fantasy Football Time of Year!

07 Sep 2015 18:37 #71 by RenegadeCJ
Ok. I just randomized the order in both leagues, so everyone should know their order before tomorrow's draft time!

Have fun!

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Sep 2015 20:43 #72 by HappyCamper

RenegadeCJ wrote: Ok. I just randomized the order in both leagues, so everyone should know their order before tomorrow's draft time!

Have fun!

Thanks Renegade for doing what you do!!!

07 Sep 2015 20:45 #73 by quadman
Yes, thank you and hope we all have a kick butt season although with SC on the other league I will miss giving her a hard time.

Cheers and we will see you tomorrow.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

10 Sep 2015 13:30 #74 by ScienceChic
You can still give me a hard time here quadman. B)

Don't forget to set your lineups everyone. Good luck to you all!

:lombardi:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

10 Sep 2015 17:46 - 10 Sep 2015 17:50 #75 by quadman
Wow SC an open invitation to give you shit how can I pass that up!!!

Well here it goes then, first so I am assured to win this year I think a light bulb should be offered up to all losers!!!! :cheersbeer:

Might also need to do a side bet each week if one of us loses and the other wins loser buys a drink for the winner at Brooks what do you think? This one is dependent on you giving all losers a light bulb as I know I will win for sure.

:mane: :td: :broncossign

10 Sep 2015 19:25 #76 by HappyCamper
Looking for a great Bronco year this should start it off right can't wait to see what Fallon comes up with this year but will definitely record his shows.

For the Bronco Fans our there remember and be proud!!!!!!

:mane: :mane: :td: :td: :td: :broncossign :broncossign

15 Sep 2015 11:54 - 15 Sep 2015 11:58 #77 by ScienceChic
quadman - you are on for that side bet! As a tie-breaker, how about we have to pick who will win the Monday Night game and by how much - whomever is right/closest wins? Then we have to pick a time to meet at BPT - MNF or a weekend afternoon?

I can't see the other league, but here are the standings for ours:

EAST DIVISION

TEAM
Big Dogs CI: W 108pts
The Viking W 107pts
Roland Valley Whitewalkers L 95pts
Mtn Girl L 84pts
Heart&Soul L 76pts

WEST DIVISION
TEAM
Computer Breath W 127pts
The Chicks W 104pts
Team Pine Nuts L 124pts

Pine Nuts had the terrible misfortune to play ComputerBreath, as he scored the second-most points but lost.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

15 Sep 2015 12:13 #78 by ComputerBreath
YAY...

15 Sep 2015 19:46 #79 by quadman

ScienceChic wrote: quadman - you are on for that side bet! As a tie-breaker, how about we have to pick who will win the Monday Night game and by how much - whomever is right/closest wins? Then we have to pick a time to meet at BPT - MNF or a weekend afternoon?

I can't see the other league, but here are the standings for ours:

EAST DIVISION

TEAM
Big Dogs CI: W 108pts
The Viking W 107pts
Roland Valley Whitewalkers L 95pts
Mtn Girl L 84pts
Heart&Soul L 76pts

WEST DIVISION
TEAM
Computer Breath W 127pts
The Chicks W 104pts
Team Pine Nuts L 124pts

Pine Nuts had the terrible misfortune to play ComputerBreath, as he scored the second-most points but lost.

You have to definitely pass out light bulbs to losers, I got my ass handed to me by 72 friggin (censored by QM) points so a light bulb might be my only hope. You're on for the side bet, MNF winner/point diff will come in a later message and we'll do it a few games from now so I can probably buy you multiple drinks (Happy Camper the lush will have to join in). If you see both our pick 5 scores you'll know why this isn't our forte. (oh crap, should have drafted Forte).

Pretty impressive point totals on your side, we had an interesting swing from 145 points (of course who played me) down to 41.

thanks

QM

16 Sep 2015 06:18 #80 by RenegadeCJ
WEST DIVISION
Angry freeBirds 129pts Win
Team Smith 125 pts Win
Beer Me 61pts Win
Happy Camper 77pts Loss

EAST
The Steel Curtain 144pts Win
Team Renegade 95pts Loss
Beer Hunter 73pts Loss
Team Eichelberger 42pts Loss

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

Time to create page: 0.389 seconds