× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Fantasy Football Time of Year!

14 Aug 2015 12:32 - 14 Aug 2015 12:33 #31 by ScienceChic
I made an announcement at the Conifer Chamber Breakfast meeting this morning about our contests and invited everyone to join us (even wore my Bengals jersey, kitty ears, and tail, it was awesome! LOL) and CabinetGuy said he would love to play again (it's been a couple of years since he participated). He needs a refresher on how to post here is all, so I'll get him that so he can join us. I'll keep asking around, we should be able to find 3 more!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Aug 2015 12:38 #32 by HappyCamper
So that everyone can go in and do a mock draft when do you think you will send the invite out to the new people?

14 Aug 2015 15:37 #33 by HeartandSoulExcursions
Ok why not.

Bill
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

16 Aug 2015 21:44 #34 by Maineiac
Finally got my username and pw sorted out! We have 2 of us who'd like to play, 2nd will be creating MMT account tomorrow. Is it still possible?

16 Aug 2015 21:51 #35 by ScienceChic
Yup, sure is! Welcome Maineiac!

Please PM RenegadeCJ and let him know your email addresses so he can invite you to join the ESPN League we have set up.

We're tentatively looking at doing the draft on Tuesday Sept 8th - does that work for you? If not, would the auto-draft option be okay?

Was that date okay for everyone else? If not, let's get a date picked soon.

Thanks!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

17 Aug 2015 10:40 #36 by Maineiac
Done! Thank you!

19 Aug 2015 12:20 #37 by ComputerBreath
Yay football!!

21 Aug 2015 06:27 - 21 Aug 2015 06:35 #38 by RenegadeCJ
Ok, here is where we stand. We now appear to have 16 out of 16 miniumum (I'll update this as we gain people). We could accept a few more, but are good to go here.

Please let me know if you aren't on this list and should be.

I'm preparing to split the teams into 2 leagues. I'm planning on doing it randomly, but if there is someone else playing you want to make sure to compete with during the season, please let me know so I make sure to keep you both in the same league. You can let me know here, or pm me.

Renegade
Mtngirl
ScienceChic
Freebird
Quadman (was beer hunter)
Elk Hunter (Was team smith)
Happy Camper
Mtn Sunshine
Team Talbott
saeichelberger
Pine Nuts
Viking
Beer Me
Timberwolf
Maineiac player 1
Maineiac player 2

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

21 Aug 2015 08:44 #39 by HappyCamper
Renegade I sent you a PM

21 Aug 2015 18:10 #40 by RenegadeCJ
Got it! Thanks!

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

Time to create page: 0.630 seconds