× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Fantasy Football Time of Year!

28 Aug 2019 09:50 #571 by ScienceChic
HappyCamper, I'm so sorry. When I looked back through the posts, I saw that you'd said the 29th and 4th were the only dates that would work for you (and others). I hope you and Quadman can make it work (set those draft orders up before you go)!

I vote for 90 seconds for draft picks. We did 2 minutes for my draft last Sunday and there was once that someone snagged my pick right ahead of me near the end of the draft and I needed all 2min to find a replacement. It still only took us an hour to draft, so 90 sec seems a nice compromise, but I will go with majority vote as well.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Aug 2019 11:16 #572 by HappyCamper
We will both try to make it, trying to juggle things right now.

29 Aug 2019 10:03 #573 by RenegadeCJ
We still need the following people to accept the invite. The system will not allow the draft to happen unless all spots are filled.

If you know any of these people, tell them to get their butt in gear and answer the email!!

PineNuts
Christina/Punkrockgirl
Insmont
Diamonds Stars

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

29 Aug 2019 13:49 #574 by Dak4
Replied by Dak4 on topic Fantasy Football Time of Year!
These are some of the same folks who don’t keep their lineups active during the season. Not cool.

30 Aug 2019 10:11 #575 by RenegadeCJ

Dak4 wrote: These are some of the same folks who don’t keep their lineups active during the season. Not cool.

Hopefully that doesn't happen. We are down to just 2 teams missing, 1 each in 2 leagues.

Still need the following to accept the invite.

PineNuts
Diamonds Stars

We could still use 2 more people for the C league. Right now we have 2 10 team leagues and 1 8 team league. If you know anyone, have them PM me asap.

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

03 Sep 2019 09:21 #576 by RenegadeCJ
Ok everyone!! Leagues are set, draft date is Wednesday, 9/4@7PM. Draft order was randomly selected and has been updated on the ESPN site. Please visit your home page and click on "my team" then click on "draft picks". That will show you where you are in the draft order.

Good luck to all!

The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic, Hot Chile

04 Sep 2019 17:52 #577 by ScienceChic
Everyone getting logged in okay and finding the correct league? When I logged in, I could see both last years and this years - be sure to select the current league (if you pick the wrong one, it will tell you that the league has not been reactivated - click the little person icon in the top right-hand corner to open a drop-down that should have any leagues you are signed up for in ESPN listed to choose from). Good luck with your draft!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Attachments:

05 Sep 2019 07:48 #578 by RenegadeCJ
Yeah, sorry about the double teams. I used to reactivate the leagues, but with all the people coming and going, it was much more of a pain than just starting new leagues.

Looking forward to football!!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Hot Chile

08 Sep 2019 10:16 #579 by ScienceChic
Don't forget to check your lineups one more time before kickoff. Good luck everyone!

:whodey::broncoshelm

15 Sep 2019 09:45 #580 by ScienceChic
Don't forget to check your lineups!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Hot Chile

Time to create page: 0.409 seconds