× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Fantasy Football Time of Year!

26 Aug 2019 12:21 #551 by Maineiac
@renegadecj

Can you please let Freebird and Diamond's Stars play in the same league? Maybe trade leagues with Pinenuts? Freedbird and I were really hoping to play in the same league.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you,
Cheryl

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Aug 2019 13:17 #552 by ScienceChic
After looking back through all the date/time requests for the draft, more people requested the 4th than anything so Wednesday September 4th it is! Ndshriver, I hope you can make it work! Don't forget you can login ahead of time once the leagues are created and setup your draft order just in case you lose connection and it has to auto-draft for you. Hot Chile, I saw your plea for 7pm or later on that date, does 7pm work for everyone else? I just did a draft for another league yesterday, 10 of us, and it took exactly an hour (there were 5 of us drafting live, the rest did auto-draft).

If you have any friends who might be interested in joining, please invite them and tell them we need to know today! Thanks!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hot Chile

26 Aug 2019 13:18 #553 by Waynealbers
7pm works for me

26 Aug 2019 13:24 #554 by Ndshriver
I would vote for 730pm, but will go with the flow! Hopefully southwest has good wifi!

I'll set up that draft order you mention as well. It would be great to get league and pick orders before this coming weekend. Thanks for working on all of this!

26 Aug 2019 13:58 - 26 Aug 2019 14:02 #555 by Hot Chile
What time is your plane scheduled to depart? Airplane Wifi is usually good enough for drafts, but it doesn't usually become available until the plane has passed 10,000 feet. At least that is the United policy. I'd personally want departure time + 1 hour to feel comfortable. That way you have enough padding for push back, taxi, wait for slot, takeoff, and climb out.

26 Aug 2019 14:16 #556 by RenegadeCJ
All, draft is setup for Sept 4th at 7pm. If you can't make it, PLEASE set your team on autodraft so it doesn't sit for the 1.5 minutes waiting for you to not be there.

Sorry you won't know the draft order until 1 hour before draft time, UNLESS you want me to randomly draw numbers in each league and manually set the draft order. I'm happy to do so with the help of another person if that is the majority opinion.

One other question. Do we want 90 seconds per pick or is 60 seconds better. Again, I'll go with majority opinion.

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

26 Aug 2019 14:17 #557 by RenegadeCJ
Revised as of Monday, Aug 26
I'll be activating the leagues this week. If anyone has any other people they would like to play, now is the time!!!

League 1
Team Dak
Team Martinez
Team Dak Son
Diamonds Stars
Freebird
Slayer
Blue Billed Ducks
Viking
SC
vmackey23

League 2
Arborjack
Ultimate warrior
Sasquatch
Hot Chile
PineNuts
Punrockgirl
Arlo's Army
Quadman
MtnGirl

League 3
Diggergirl
Renegade
Team Insmont
Gram
Ike Diesel
Token old guy grizz
HappyCamper
Waynealbers

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

26 Aug 2019 14:33 #558 by Dak4
Replied by Dak4 on topic Fantasy Football Time of Year!
I vote 90 seconds and 7 pm

26 Aug 2019 14:52 #559 by Hot Chile
I vote 60 seconds.

26 Aug 2019 14:55 #560 by Ndshriver
flight leaves at 6:45, so we'll see. I"ll set draftboards.

Time to create page: 0.395 seconds