× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Fantasy Football Time of Year!

15 Aug 2019 08:27 #501 by freebird
Agree and know it would be harder for me to be the only person declining a trade vs. a group of three but maybe Renegade doesn't mind. I think our league (while spouses/family and friends may play in the same league) isn't as cut-throat competitive as others but do think the use of a 3-team veto might work best. I assume a 4th team will vote should one of the traders is part of the 3-team (and if both traders are named in the 3-team, maybe the remaining team makes the decision).

And just for the record, I'd trade Powell to you or anyone else for Barkley...or Hopkins. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Aug 2019 10:40 #502 by MtnSunshine
Hopefully I'm not too late getting this in for my husband - Team Eichelberger would like to play again this year.

15 Aug 2019 13:29 #503 by Matt
Replied by Matt on topic Fantasy Football Time of Year!
Hopefully I am not to late to participate!
Name: Matt
Team name: Sasquatch
I'll PM also. Thanks!

15 Aug 2019 13:40 #504 by Dak4
Replied by Dak4 on topic Fantasy Football Time of Year!
As far as I could remember I believe trading was always allowed. I just think nobody really makes any trades. I don’t agree with a division of just folks who want to make trades. I think all divisions should have the options to make trades or not. In the soon to be 5 yrs I’ve been in this league ,which is great, I can’t remember a single trade. Don’t know why this trade thing is now a topic. Btw, any idea on when the draft might be? Again, thank you to Sharon and Renegade for all they do.

15 Aug 2019 14:46 #505 by freebird
I raised the question of if we had any interest (in case trading required upfront set-up or rules before the draft date) because I had asked on this thread and/or within my leagues' chat section last year or two if anyone was interested in trading after the season started. I didn't hear anything back so wanted to try to get a feel before the season started. Perhaps our leagues were set for trade activity these past years but I was hoping to determine the interest level in trading this year.

Dak4 wrote: As far as I could remember I believe trading was always allowed. I just think nobody really makes any trades. I don’t agree with a division of just folks who want to make trades. I think all divisions should have the options to make trades or not. In the soon to be 5 yrs I’ve been in this league ,which is great, I can’t remember a single trade. Don’t know why this trade thing is now a topic. Btw, any idea on when the draft might be? Again, thank you to Sharon and Renegade for all they do.

16 Aug 2019 09:34 #506 by RenegadeCJ
All,
Welcome to all the returning and new players. I've gone thru all my PM's and still need updated info from some. See below. PLEASE SEND INFO ASAP!!!!

Regarding trades, we have had trades available in the past years, just very few people doing the trading. I'm only aware of a couple of trades last year. I'll have to check the settings. I think it is currently set up for other team veto. Seems that has worked ok in the past. Rule of thumb I've found is don't veto unless an obvious player dump or collusion.

Here are the teams I have so far: By my count, 24 teams. Still could use 6 more for 3 full 10 team leagues.

Blue Billed Ducks
Team Dak x 3
Christina (I still need you to PM me your name, team name and email address)
Kbailey x 2
Hot Chile
Renegade
Mtn Girl
SteveAdams Photos (I still need you to PM me your name, team name and email address)
Team Martinez (Unless this is a separate one, this is part of Dak x 3)
vmackey23 (I still need you to PM me your name, team name and email address)
Quadman
HappyCamper
Freebird
Sasquatch
Eichelberger (I still need you to PM me your name, team name and email address)
Viking (I still need you to PM me your name, team name and email address)
Token old guy grizz (I still need you to PM me your name, team name and email address)
Waynealbers
SC
We still have 2 friends of Freebird that I still need info on.

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

16 Aug 2019 10:17 #507 by Ndshriver
Blue billed ducks is a x2! My wife would like to join this year. I will resend the info in a DM.

16 Aug 2019 10:21 #508 by RenegadeCJ
Sorry blue billed ducks. I got you as a x2, just didn't update the sheet.

Thanks!

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

16 Aug 2019 11:00 #509 by freebird
Diamond's Stars (but they might change the team name this year) is definitely interested in joining again. I just texted them to post/PM you (but thought they had already) as soon as possible.

I'll text Insmont next to remind.

Thanks Renegade. I'll check in with hubby too.

16 Aug 2019 11:12 - 16 Aug 2019 11:14 #510 by RenegadeCJ
You are correct. I have diamond's stars. It is always a little confusing at the beginning getting everything together! Names here vs. PM'd names. I have some names but am hesitant to post a name here unless I received a "team name" in the PM. So PLEASE add your team name if you don't mind when you PM me so I can update this list.

Updated list
Blue Billed Ducks 1
Blue Billed Ducks 2
Team Dak 1
Team Dak 2
Team Dak 3
Christina (I still need you to PM me your name, team name and email address)
Kbailey 1
Kbailey 2
Hot Chile
Renegade
Mtn Girl
SteveAdams Photos (I still need you to PM me your name, team name and email address)
Team Martinez (Unless this is a separate one, this is part of Dak x 3)
vmackey23 (I still need you to PM me your name, team name and email address)
Quadman
HappyCamper
Freebird
Sasquatch
Eichelberger (I still need you to PM me your name, team name and email address)
Viking (I still need you to PM me your name, team name and email address)
Token old guy grizz (I still need you to PM me your name, team name and email address)
Waynealbers
SC
We still have 2 friends of Freebird that I still need info on.

Time to create page: 0.350 seconds