× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Fantasy Football Time of Year!

18 Dec 2018 06:13 #471 by RenegadeCJ
Championship Winners-3 leagues
Very underwhelming scores for the superbowl. All the #1 seeds won.
Congratulations!!

League A
Winner -Hot Chile
#1 Hot Chile 87 Points vs #3 Team Dak 68 Points

League B
Winner-Team Eichelberger
#1 Team Eichelberger 80 points vs. #2 Print Scribe 44 Points

League C
Winner-Blue Billed Ducks
#1 Blue Billed Ducks 91.6 points vs. #2 Token Old Guy Grizz 84.7 points

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Dec 2018 08:04 #472 by Ndshriver
Woohoo!!! What's the prize for the champs? Blue Billed Ducks dynasty is here to stay.

18 Dec 2018 11:03 #473 by ScienceChic
Congratulations Ndshriver/Blue Billed Ducks, Team Eichelberger and Hot Chile!

You all win $125 in gift certificates to one of our advertisers (your choice, and you may split it up among 1 to 3 advertisers if you wish), bragging rights and an LED :lightbulb: (per tradition). Please PM me with your address and who you would like a gift certificate from, and I will get those purchased and mailed out to you after the first of the year.

Here are the My Mountain Town advertisers from which to choose:
American Restoration, Inc.
Applicable Counseling
Aspen Peak Cellars
Brooks Place Tavern
Canyon Courier/Clear Creek Courant/Columbine Courier - Evergreen Newspapers
Colorado Serenity Magazine
Colorado Taekwondo Institute
Cornerstone Auto Glass
Friends of Staunton State Park
i9 Sports
Jacqueline Neal, RE/MAX
Jeanie Boymel - New York Life
Knit Knook
Little Britches Boutique/Haley's Closet
Matt Metcalf, Mile High Home Pro, Simply Denver - Realtor
Moore Lumber & Hardware
Nancy Staub State Farm Insurance
Rustic Station Restaurant
Sally Ball, Keller Williams Realty
Sano Animal Hospital
Score Foothills
Social Media Maiden
TOMM TV

Or, if you prefer, you may have your winnings donated to any nonprofit on your behalf.
Nonprofit Directory

Thank you to all who played with us this year, you are so appreciated and I hope to see you back next year!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hot Chile, Ndshriver

05 Aug 2019 20:04 #474 by ScienceChic
The 2019-2020 NFL Season has arrived which means it's time to start recruiting for our
9th Annual My Mountain Town Fantasy Football League !

:littledance :yess: :nfl: :football: :td: :mane: :lombardi: :godenver: :yahoo: :lightbulb:

Anyone wishing to join us will need to post here to let us know. Just like last year, we'll set it up on espn.com and email you an invite to join the league. We'll need 10 players per league and we can form multiple leagues like we did last year to accommodate interest. It's free to join; but, you have to actively participate each week checking your line-ups and changing out players so we're giving it our best. Plus, we encourage friendly smack talk here. :P

Same as last year, we'll have a champion from each league that forms, however many we leagues we set up! Winner receives $125 in gift certificates to one of our advertisers (your choice) and bragging rights.

Any questions, post 'em here or PM us! The next thing once we have everyone will be to pick a date for the draft. Ndshriver/Blue Billed Ducks, Team Eichelberger, and Hot Chile, you've got championships to defend! :biggrin:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Attachments:

05 Aug 2019 20:12 #475 by Ndshriver
Blue Billed Ducks is ready to defend their title! Count me in.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

05 Aug 2019 20:49 #476 by Dak4
Replied by Dak4 on topic Fantasy Football Time of Year!
Yes let’s do it once again! Team Dak is in. My wife will also be in again. She will respond separately. If we have openings for a new team my son would like to join this year. As previous years put us in same league/division. Thanks to all especially Renegade and Sharon!!

05 Aug 2019 21:30 #477 by Christina
I’m in!

06 Aug 2019 07:13 #478 by Kbailey
My hubby, Robert Bailey, and me would love to play!
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic, freebird

06 Aug 2019 07:28 #479 by RenegadeCJ
Everyone. I know this is redundant, since many of the old ones have played together, but it makes it much cleaner if everyone who wants to play PM's me with their name, team name, and email address. I can't access old email addresses very easily so this makes it very easy for me to start the new leagues without doubling up. Also keeps me from having to dig back into old information (plus people change email addresses, which happened last year).

Finally, if you want to play in the same league (or prefer not to play in the same league) as another player, please let me know that as well.

Thank you for your help! Looking forward to the season.

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

06 Aug 2019 08:06 #480 by Hot Chile
Chile is in. Will PM Renegade the requested info.

Time to create page: 0.644 seconds