× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Fantasy Football Time of Year!

30 Aug 2018 13:49 #431 by Dak4
Replied by Dak4 on topic Fantasy Football Time of Year!
When we open the ESPN email and have to log in, is there a username and password we already have or do we have to sign up all over again? Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Aug 2018 14:01 #432 by RenegadeCJ

Dak4 wrote: When we open the ESPN email and have to log in, is there a username and password we already have or do we have to sign up all over again? Thank you.

Since you played last year, you should use the same username/email and password you used last year. To get your wife on board though, I need an email address for her. You will probably need to set her up on her own acct

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

30 Aug 2018 14:06 #433 by Dak4
Replied by Dak4 on topic Fantasy Football Time of Year!
Thanks Renegade. Now to remember that username and password. I sent you a pm a short while ago. I though I had given you her email and you did include her in your earlier msg where you listed folks you still needed emails from. I will pm you her email again. Can you confirm you received my pm. Hopefully you were able to put her in same league as me as I requested.

30 Aug 2018 15:15 #434 by RenegadeCJ
Send me the PM again with her email. I have your one where you requested to be in the same league, but not the one with her email. Maybe something got messed up. I've got you lined up to be in the same league, but can't invite her without the email.

I'm with you on the user name and password. I always have to reset my password each year. I never remember it season to season.

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

30 Aug 2018 16:56 #435 by HappyCamper
Bob and I got our emails fine so did Shawn and Sommer.

31 Aug 2018 06:35 #436 by RenegadeCJ

Maineiac wrote: Renegade - I PMd you my email address (along with a note b/c I didn't see your message about 'ignore first espn email'. :-)

Did you get your espn email? They are still saying you haven't responded. Let me know if not

31 Aug 2018 06:40 #437 by RenegadeCJ
Still need email addresses from the following.

ChrisHart
LeifAlert
Im2diaz

If you haven't accepted the espn email, please do so asap. Thanks!

31 Aug 2018 06:43 #438 by RenegadeCJ
We still need additional teams. Right now we need at least 1 to get the 3rd league to an 8 team league. We could use 5 overall to get this up to 3 leagues of 10!

Free money! Come on-recruit your friends!!

03 Sep 2018 10:52 #439 by RenegadeCJ
Check your email if you haven't signed up for the league yet. We are almost full. We have 2 leagues of 10 and 1 of 8, so we could still use 2 more.

I need Hannah Hamilton still to respond. Hopefully I have the right email.

03 Sep 2018 14:05 #440 by ScienceChic
If you haven't received an invite in your email, please try logging into
games.espn.com/ffl to see if our league (My Mtn Town) and your team is displayed, and that the snake draft is scheduled and counting down toward kick-off for you. Even if you didn't get an email invite, you should still be able to login and get to the league, if I'm not mistaken.

For anyone who is playing but can't participate live in the draft tomorrow night at 7:30pm, if you login to and click "My Team" to go to your individual team page, you'll see these options under your team name in order to edit your autopick strategy (for example, what round you want a QB, WR, RB, etc) and to edit your pre-draft player rankings (up-vote individual players you really want and down-vote players you don't).

What I noticed when I was drafting for another league yesterday that several players that were listed as "Questionable" or "Suspended" were in the draft order based on ability as if healthy and/or able to play right away. If I hadn't been online, I would've gotten a couple of these added to my team in the later rounds so it's worth taking half an hour or so to go through and move those individuals around so you'll be happier with your team.

If you have any questions, please message me or RenegadeCJ, or send a message through our My Mountain Town Facebook Page and we'll do our best to help!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.613 seconds