× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Fantasy Football Time of Year!

18 Aug 2018 12:31 #401 by Hot Chile
I was going to ask the same question. We need to get this thing scheduled regardless. My entire LD weekend is filled up with other drafts now, so unless it's during the week I'm going to be hard pressed to make it. Or did we come up with a date already and I just missed it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Aug 2018 13:15 #402 by freebird
I sure hope we can get at least one more team so we can have a 10-team league. I don't think 8-team leagues are as much fun as 10 or 12 team leagues.

18 Aug 2018 14:18 #403 by ScienceChic
How does Tuesday the 4th sound to everyone? 7:30pm? So far, that's the only date that has been tossed out as a potential and it works for me. Yay/nay?

I'll do some more sharing to see if we can't get those last few spots filled.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

18 Aug 2018 14:35 #404 by Hot Chile
That works for me.

18 Aug 2018 20:11 #405 by freebird
Tuesday, 9/4 works for me; 7:30 p.m. is good!

19 Aug 2018 18:10 #406 by HappyCamper
The 4th at 7:30 works for us we drive home that day but hope to be home by 6pm

19 Aug 2018 18:39 #407 by HappyCamper
Shawn and Sommer are good for the 4th also at 7:30.

19 Aug 2018 20:44 #408 by HappyCamper
Please let us know when the email to the league is mailed out and I will do my best to let others I know it is there.

Thanks a bunch!!!

20 Aug 2018 06:09 #409 by RenegadeCJ
I'm still waiting for enough people. I guess I could set up 8 team leagues to get us rolling, but didn't want to do that if possible.

I'll plan on setting up the draft on the 4th at 7:30. I have another live draft I will be at so auto draft for me, but that is ok. Hopefully this works for most. It is fun to do together.

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

20 Aug 2018 06:14 #410 by RenegadeCJ

The Viking wrote: So if we don't get more can you adjust the numbers in the leagues and have maybe 8,8 and 9?

Yep. That is the plan. I'll wait till later this week and then get things rolling.

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

Time to create page: 0.652 seconds