× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Fantasy Football Time of Year!

05 Dec 2017 17:51 - 05 Dec 2017 17:52 #351 by ScienceChic
I can't see the other league so someone in that one will have to copy it over. Here's who is playing in League V-B:
WINNER'S BRACKET ROUND 1
#4 Team Pine Nuts
#1 Mtn Girl

#3 Print Scribe
#2 Team Christina

CONSOLATION LADDER
#6 Diamond's Stars
#5 The Chicks

#8 Team EIchelberger
#7 Beer Hunter

#10 Team Heart and Soul
#9 Team Viking

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Dec 2017 18:01 #352 by The Viking
You mean I am still playing? I have been out of this since the draft. I either have to be in town during the draft or I can't keep doing this.

05 Dec 2017 18:09 #353 by ScienceChic
Dude, every year once we do the draft it's then up to you to set your lineup each week. Nothing new there. At this point, we've only got 2 weeks left and you're in the consolation bracket (same as me). We had some really strong contenders playing this year!

Standings
East
1. Mtn Girl 10-3 W3
2. Diamond's Stars 7-6 W2
3. Team EIchelberger 4-9 L3
4. Team Viking 4-9 W1
5. Team Heart and Soul 3-10 L9
West
1. Team Christina 9-4 W4
2. Print Scribe 8-4-1 L1
3. Team Pine Nuts 7-5-1 W1
4. The Chicks 7-6 L1
5. Beer Hunter 5-8 L3

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

05 Dec 2017 18:10 #354 by freebird
For our league:

Seed 1 Happy Camper 10-3
Seed 2 Conifer Frobergs 10-3
Seed 3 Angry freeBirds 9-4
Seed 4 Team Smith 7-6

Ties fro teams at 10-3 and 7-6 are based on the most points for. Team Dak's record was the same as Team Smith's but Smith had more "points for" so ended up in the 4th place.

Happy Camper plays Team Smith in week 14
Conifer Frobergs plays Angry freeBirds in week 14

05 Dec 2017 18:15 #355 by freebird
oops, I forgot about the consolation ladder....so it appears all teams are still playing in week 14. I'll leave it to you all to check the "Scoreboard" tab, and then click the "Playoffs 1" link.

12 Dec 2017 09:57 #356 by Froberg
Here are this weeks playoff results for our league:
Attachments:

12 Dec 2017 10:08 #357 by ScienceChic
We had quite the result in our League with one winner's bracket game ending in a tie! Congrats to Mtn Girl and Print Scribe for advancing to the final game in League V-B!

Next week's Championship Matchup
#3 Print Scribe vs #1 Mtn Girl

Winner's Consolation Ladder
#4 Team Pine Nuts (HAYE) vs #2 Team Christina

Week 14 Scores:
Winner's Bracket
#4 Team Pine Nuts 89
#1 Mtn Girl 89

#3 Print Scribe 128
#2 Team Christina 92

Consolation Ladder
#6 Diamond's Stars 64
#5 The Chicks 110

#8 Team EIchelberger 73
#7 Beer Hunter 100

#10 Team Heart and Soul 80
#9 Team Boyd 70

20 Dec 2017 15:10 #358 by MyMountainTown
:fireworks: Congratulations to our two Champions: Happy Camper and MtnGirl! :fireworks:

You've both got bragging rights for the next year, and a gift card and an LED :lightbulb: coming your way. :)

Great job to all of our participants in the 7th Annual My Mountain Town Fantasy Football League. It's been a pleasure ladies and gentlemen, thank you so much for joining us. Enjoy the rest of the season and see you next year!

Proudly serving mountain Jeffco, Clear Creek & Park County!
You can also find & connect with us on:
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube LinkedIn

720-608-0285

20 Dec 2017 15:46 #359 by HappyCamper
Thanks Sharon, I knew someday I would win the lightbulb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21 Dec 2017 17:43 #360 by freebird
Congrats HappyCamper and MtnGirl!

All I know is HappyCamper is one tough "bird" (or competitor). It's always a pleasure to play in your league. Enjoy the light bulb, and I'll need to study up for next year...might need to go look at your drafting and waiver logic because you had a killer team!!!

I enjoyed playing all of you in our league. Enjoy the rest of the football season and everyone have a memorable Christmas and healthy, prosperous 2018!

Time to create page: 0.651 seconds