× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Fantasy Football Time of Year!

06 Sep 2017 15:48 #321 by Dak4
Replied by Dak4 on topic Fantasy Football Time of Year!
So just to confirm. Draft order will be posted in the ESPN APP one hour (6:30) before the start of the draft(7:30)??
Thank you

Good luck to everyone this season.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Sep 2017 18:20 #322 by HappyCamper
Well, knew I would not have time to do dinner so stopped at Scooters (first visit) and will get it going toward the end of the draft.

Smelled awesome on the drive home.

06 Sep 2017 18:42 #323 by HeartandSoulExcursions
So we're only having one draft for both divisions? Not what we did last year at all.....confused since we're not playing each other why we can't have separate drafts.

Bill

06 Sep 2017 19:15 #324 by RenegadeCJ
There are 2 drafts, just both at the same time. Isn't that what we did last year?

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

06 Sep 2017 19:18 #325 by HeartandSoulExcursions
I show all 10 teams in one draft.

06 Sep 2017 19:21 - 06 Sep 2017 19:23 #326 by ScienceChic
There are twenty teams total, 10 in each league.
Edit to add - I think this isn't the final, as we had HappyCamper's mom join us, but it's most of us if I'm not mistaken.
League A
East
Team Eichelberger -Confirmed
Conifer Frobergs -Confirmed
Team Wiegman-Dick-Confirmed
God hates losers
Team Renegade -Confirmed

West
Angry freeBirds -Confirmed
Team Dak-Confirmed
Hot Chile -Confirmed
Team Smith-Confirmed
Happy Camper -Confirmed

League B
East
Team Heart & Soul Excursions- Confirmed
Team EIchelberger -Confirmed
Team Viking -Confirmed
Diamond's Stars -Confirmed
Mtn Girl -Confirmed

West
Team Christina -Confirmed
The Chicks-Confirmed
Beer Hunter -Confirmed
Team Pine Nuts -Confirmed
Mr. McGibblets

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

06 Sep 2017 19:24 #327 by HeartandSoulExcursions
Ok sorry didn't realize they're were that many teams.

06 Sep 2017 19:29 #328 by ScienceChic
Yup! :littledance :yahoo:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

06 Sep 2017 19:46 #329 by RenegadeCJ
That's cause SC is awesome, and draws everyone back each year!!

I can't imagine the teams if there were only 5 on each!!!

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

06 Sep 2017 20:58 - 06 Sep 2017 20:59 #330 by ScienceChic
We all make it fun so who wouldn't want to come back?! :)

I was on a league once that had 7 players (we added a fake 8th and autodrafted for them just so we'd have an even number). It was a bloodbath each week of scoring. Kind of like the Rams back when Kurt Warner was QB - no defense whatsoever, just go out and outscore your opponent each week by at least 30 points. While exciting, it got kinda old.

Thank you ALL for playing this year, keep checking in, setting those line ups, and good luck! Except to Quadman, he can lose every week. :P

Time to create page: 0.361 seconds