× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Fantasy Football Time of Year!

28 Nov 2017 09:44 #341 by Froberg
Here is the latest and greatest for our side of the house through week 12:

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Nov 2017 12:57 #342 by ScienceChic
Thanks Froberg! Here are ours through Week 12:

My Mtn Town Fantasy League V-B Standings
Season:
EAST
TEAM W L T
Mtn Girl 9 3 0
Diamond's Stars 6 6 0
Team EIchelberger 4 8 0
Team Viking 3 9 0
Team Heart and Soul 3 9 0

WEST
TEAM W L T
Print Scribe 8 3 1
Team Christina 8 4 0
The Chicks 7 5 0
Team Pine Nuts 6 5 1
Beer Hunter 5 7 0

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

01 Dec 2017 17:36 #343 by HappyCamper
Please refresh my memory, are there two rounds of play-offs then the super bowl or just one?

01 Dec 2017 18:02 - 01 Dec 2017 18:02 #344 by ScienceChic
Yes, two rounds followed by the Superbowl in Fantasy Football!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

05 Dec 2017 16:19 #345 by HappyCamper
So the top 8 teams are in the play-offs correct?

05 Dec 2017 16:27 #346 by freebird
Okay, now I'm totally confused. I thought there was no superbowl between the two leagues this year so based on the rules on our ESPN League, there would only be two post-season playoff games. Thus, 4 teams from each league made it into the playoffs. Seed 1 vs. seed 4 and seed 2 vs. seed 3 and then the two winning teams in each league would play each other for the championships. Right?

05 Dec 2017 17:09 #347 by ScienceChic
Sorry guys, my last message was wrong and I'm confusing everything, my apologies. No, it's not two weeks of playoffs and then the Superbowl, that was what we did last year and we decided not to do that again after confusion on how to properly match up the winners of each league. This year there are only two weeks total of playoffs in each league and we will have a champion from each league. 4 teams from each league will square off, and then the winners of those games will compete for their league championship. Each winner will receive a $125 Visa gift card and an LED light bulb.

05 Dec 2017 17:27 #348 by freebird
Whew! Thanks for confirming. Guess I still have a few brain cells engaged. ;)

05 Dec 2017 17:32 #349 by The Viking
I actually forgot this was still going on. So am I still playing?

05 Dec 2017 17:36 #350 by HappyCamper
I am still confused please list the teams for each league that are playing this week.

Thanks

Time to create page: 0.396 seconds