Fantasy Football Time of Year!

• Tourist
  • Tourist
  • Thank you received: 4
  • Birthdate: Unknown
Froberg replied the topic: Fantasy Football Time of Year! 28 Nov 2017 09:44 #341

Here is the latest and greatest for our side of the house through week 12:

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Mountain Champion
  • Mountain Champion
  • Thank you received: 133
  • Birthdate: 31 Oct 2012
ScienceChic replied the topic: Fantasy Football Time of Year! 29 Nov 2017 12:57 #342

Thanks Froberg! Here are ours through Week 12:

My Mtn Town Fantasy League V-B Standings
Season:
EAST
TEAM W L T
Mtn Girl 9 3 0
Diamond's Stars 6 6 0
Team EIchelberger 4 8 0
Team Viking 3 9 0
Team Heart and Soul 3 9 0

WEST
TEAM W L T
Print Scribe 8 3 1
Team Christina 8 4 0
The Chicks 7 5 0
Team Pine Nuts 6 5 1
Beer Hunter 5 7 0

The hope of a secure and livable world lies with disciplined nonconformists who are dedicated to justice, peace and brotherhood. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Your scars exist, but it’s your courage that defines you. ~Nalini Singh

• Mountain Legend
  • Mountain Legend
  • Thank you received: 78
HappyCamper replied the topic: Fantasy Football Time of Year! 01 Dec 2017 17:36 #343

Please refresh my memory, are there two rounds of play-offs then the super bowl or just one?

• Mountain Champion
  • Mountain Champion
ScienceChic replied the topic: Fantasy Football Time of Year! 01 Dec 2017 18:02 #344

Yes, two rounds followed by the Superbowl in Fantasy Football!

The hope of a secure and livable world lies with disciplined nonconformists who are dedicated to justice, peace and brotherhood. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

• Mountain Legend
  • Mountain Legend
HappyCamper replied the topic: Fantasy Football Time of Year! 05 Dec 2017 16:19 #345

So the top 8 teams are in the play-offs correct?

• Mountain Legend
  • Mountain Legend
  • Thank you received: 16
freebird replied the topic: Fantasy Football Time of Year! 05 Dec 2017 16:27 #346

Okay, now I'm totally confused. I thought there was no superbowl between the two leagues this year so based on the rules on our ESPN League, there would only be two post-season playoff games. Thus, 4 teams from each league made it into the playoffs. Seed 1 vs. seed 4 and seed 2 vs. seed 3 and then the two winning teams in each league would play each other for the championships. Right?

• Mountain Champion
  • Mountain Champion
ScienceChic replied the topic: Fantasy Football Time of Year! 05 Dec 2017 17:09 #347

Sorry guys, my last message was wrong and I'm confusing everything, my apologies. No, it's not two weeks of playoffs and then the Superbowl, that was what we did last year and we decided not to do that again after confusion on how to properly match up the winners of each league. This year there are only two weeks total of playoffs in each league and we will have a champion from each league. 4 teams from each league will square off, and then the winners of those games will compete for their league championship. Each winner will receive a $125 Visa gift card and an LED light bulb.

• Mountain Legend
  • Mountain Legend
  • Thank you received: 16
freebird replied the topic: Fantasy Football Time of Year! 05 Dec 2017 17:27 #348

Whew! Thanks for confirming. Guess I still have a few brain cells engaged. ;)

• Mountain Legend
  • Mountain Legend
  • Thank you received: 25
The Viking replied the topic: Fantasy Football Time of Year! 05 Dec 2017 17:32 #349

I actually forgot this was still going on. So am I still playing?

• Mountain Legend
  • Mountain Legend
HappyCamper replied the topic: Fantasy Football Time of Year! 05 Dec 2017 17:36 #350

I am still confused please list the teams for each league that are playing this week.

Thanks

Time to create page: 0.425 seconds