× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Fantasy Football Time of Year!

23 Dec 2017 11:45 #361 by HappyCamper
Thank You

Freebird and I really have no draft strategy except trying to make sure my backup players do not have the same "Bye" weeks as my main players.

It is always fun playing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Jul 2018 15:14 #362 by MyMountainTown
The 2018-2019 NFL Season has arrived with pre-season football kicking off this Thursday which means it's time to start recruiting for our 8th Annual My Mountain Town Fantasy Football League!

:littledance :yess: :nfl: :football: :td: :mane: :lombardi: :godenver: :yahoo: :lightbulb:

Anyone wishing to join us will need to post here to let us know. Just like last year, we'll set it up on espn.com and email you an invite to join the league. We'll need 10 players per league and we can form multiple leagues like we did last year to accommodate growing interest (yahoo!). It's free to join; but, you have to actively participate each week checking your line-ups and changing out players so we're giving it our best. Plus, we encourage friendly smack talk here. :P

Same as last year, we'll have a champion from each league that forms, however many we leagues we set up! Winner receives $125 in gift certificates to one of our advertisers (your choice), bragging rights and an LED :lightbulb: (per tradition).

Any questions, post 'em here or PM us! The next thing once we have everyone will be to pick a date for the draft. MtnGirl and HappyCamper, you've got championships to defend! :biggrin:

Proudly serving mountain Jeffco, Clear Creek & Park County!
You can also find & connect with us on:
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube LinkedIn

720-608-0285
Attachments:

30 Jul 2018 16:05 #363 by RenegadeCJ
All Fantasy Participants, please post here that you want to play, but also PM me your email address, and the team name you want to use so I can get everyone signed up and invited.

Also, as per normal, some people don't want to play against spouses/friends/family members, and some do. Since we will likely have 2 or more leagues, I need to know your preferences, otherwise it is up to the luck of the draw.

Good luck all!! Hopefully we can get multiple leagues again this year!

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: MyMountainTown, Hot Chile

30 Jul 2018 16:16 #364 by HappyCamper
Renegade Quadman and I are in for sure and if there are two leagues we would like to be split apart.

Wilma the Wild will not be playing this year unless she tells me different when I am at lunch with her later in the week.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MyMountainTown

30 Jul 2018 17:25 #365 by HappyCamper
Renegade Rick "Ranchers" will not be joining us this year.

30 Jul 2018 18:33 #366 by Christina
Renegade, I am in again!
Thanx for keeping it going!
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

30 Jul 2018 18:50 #367 by freebird
I'm in this year but sounds like pine nuts won't be playing.

30 Jul 2018 19:52 #368 by Ndshriver
I'll join! I'll pm you.

30 Jul 2018 20:57 #369 by debbymcclure
Do you have room for one more? I would love to play. Thx

31 Jul 2018 03:08 #370 by SteveAdams Photos
I'm in if you have a spot!

Time to create page: 0.664 seconds