× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Fantasy Football Time of Year!

07 Sep 2017 09:32 #331 by freebird
Good luck everyone, except the team that's playing me each week! ;)

Husband and I play on different MMT leagues and amazing how much faster my league's draft finished. I think we have a few ringers in our league. I look forward to a competitive 16 weeks of play.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Sep 2017 17:00 #332 by Dak4
Replied by Dak4 on topic Fantasy Football Time of Year!
I've noticed there are a couple of teams that havnt been entering lineups. Leaving them with players in the lineup that aren't even playing. I guess not much we can do but doesn't do much for fair competition.

19 Sep 2017 07:57 #333 by HappyCamper
Dak4 it is a free league so it is what it is. Not sure if they had people on their bench to cover who was out or not.

I know that I have had a person the was injured and no one to replace him with. They were only out for a week so I was not willing to lose him by trading for a sub-standard player so went without.

You see this happening when the bye weeks start to hit.

If you want something more rigid probably look into a pay league. In the one I am in you must have a legal lineup or pay a fine (makes the pot go up).

19 Sep 2017 12:22 #334 by RenegadeCJ
I didn't notice that, although I have had times before where I didn't notice a player was hurt, and not playing for sure. Sometimes they are game day decisions, sometimes you get buried.

Doesn't it make it easier for you to win the prize if nobody else is paying attention?:P

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

19 Sep 2017 13:12 #335 by Dak4
It definitely does make it easier lol renegade cj. But who wants it easy lol. No I get it. It's always fun anyway and that's the point. I'm in a total of 5 leagues most of which are paid so I understand. Now if I can only get a win next week. The cellar is no fun.

19 Sep 2017 13:18 #336 by Froberg
Daaaamn! 5 leagues? I have a hard enough time figuring out which players to root for with the 2 that I'm in because somehow I always have one player going on one team and then I'm going against them on another. That must be tough, haha

19 Sep 2017 13:34 #337 by Dak4
Oh yea happens all the time lol. 3 of the leagues I've been in for more than 15 years.

27 Sep 2017 11:29 #338 by ScienceChic
Don't forget to set those lineups before tomorrow night's game!

My Mtn Town Fantasy League V-B Standings
East
1. Mtn Girl 2-1
2. Team Heart and Soul 2-1
3. Diamond's Stars 2-1
4. Team Viking 1-2
5. Team EIchelberger 0-3
West
1. Team Christina 3-0
2. Team Pine Nuts 1-1-1
3. Print Scribe 1-1-1
4. Beer Hunter 1-2
5. The Chicks 1-2

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

05 Nov 2017 11:33 #339 by ScienceChic
Fantasy Football Standings for My Mountain Town League V-B
EAST
TEAM W L T
Mtn Girl 6 2 0
Team Heart and Soul 3 5 0
Diamond's Stars 3 5 0
Team EIchelberger 2 6 0
Team Viking 2 6 0

WEST
TEAM W L T
Print Scribe 6 1 1
The Chicks 5 3 0
Team Christina 5 3 0
Beer Hunter 4 4 0
Team Pine Nuts 3 4 1

Stats:
EAST
TEAM Points For / Points Against / STREAK
Mtn Girl 753 715 W4
Team Heart and Soul 610 614 L4
Diamond's Stars 546 662 W1
Team EIchelberger 715 692 L3
Team Viking 658 798 L2

WEST
TEAM Points For / Points Against / STREAK
Print Scribe 846 652 W5
The Chicks 704 677 W2
Team Christina 653 649 L1
Beer Hunter 702 703 W2
Team Pine Nuts 698 723 L2

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

07 Nov 2017 11:43 - 07 Nov 2017 15:12 #340 by Froberg
Here is our side of the league as of today(Image Attached)
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.426 seconds