× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Fantasy Football Time of Year!

18 Aug 2017 20:15 #291 by The Viking
What is the reason I can't go back to any pages other than 29? I can't see any discussion on when the draft is.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Aug 2017 20:33 #292 by ScienceChic
Viking, if you click any of these numbers either above or below the posts you should be able to navigate to any of those pages. The draft is scheduled for Sept 6th, starting at either 7 or 7:30pm (I'm not sure if we ever settled on a time)

I received 2 emails from ESPN, I only clicked the link in the 2nd email. I don't know if that makes a difference, but the link in the 2nd email worked for me as I was able to log in and see my team (didn't try the link in the 1st email). Thanks Renegade, for setting it up!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Attachments:

19 Aug 2017 08:40 #293 by Wilmathewild
I think I got logged into ESPN ok if you would check that would be great.

19 Aug 2017 08:44 #294 by HappyCamper
My account should be set and team smith should also be fine.

24 Aug 2017 11:06 #295 by Hot Chile
Team Hot Chile seems to be good in ESPN.

Re: Draft, I will NOT be at the live draft. I will be in Colombia, which means I will not be able to log in to MMT (unless Sharon has disabled the block), but I should be able to log into ESPN. The network is sort of crappy down there, so if you don't see me on, I guess I will take an auto team. I will try and pre-position some picks, but likely won't be able to pre-fill the entire roster.

Looking forward to the season!

24 Aug 2017 13:36 #296 by ScienceChic
Request has been submitted to the web developer, hopefully you will be able to access MMT from there by then!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

24 Aug 2017 20:12 #297 by freebird

Dak4 wrote: Freebird what did you to get in and see the division? It's not letting me view League.

Sorry Dak, I experienced the same problem Viking had with inability to access the previous thread's page so only now reading this.

To clarify, I never received an email from ESPN like some of the others did so maybe something is wrong with mine. To access my ESPN Fantasy Football account I went to their website, clicked on Fantasy Football and then logged in using my access information from last year. It worked. I did scroll through my assigned league's team names and saw some changed/new ones and noted it was for the 2017 season (can see the scheduled draft date/time).

I hope this helps.

25 Aug 2017 20:00 #298 by HappyCamper
Is the draft time wrong? It says 3:30 on the 6th and most of my crowd can not do that what happened to the 7:00 or 7:30 time?

If it is going to be this time then we need several days in advance notice to setup our line up so will need to know draft order.

I am hoping this is just a mistake.

25 Aug 2017 20:47 #299 by freebird
When I log into ESPN fantasy league I see 5:30 p.m. ET (I missed the "ET" when I checked this morning so glad you posted about this). That would indeed make it 3:30 p.m. for our time zone. I was also thinking the decision was still open on whether the draft would start at 7 p.m. or 7:30 p.m. MT (our time zone) so was surprised to see the 5:30 but decided I must have missed something.

Renegade, can you clarify for us what the time is and if we really need it to be earlier than 7? And my apologies in advance if I'm remembering the 7/7:30 wrong (might have been 6 or 6:30 p.m.).

26 Aug 2017 21:59 #300 by ScienceChic
I think that's simply an error, we had only discussed doing the draft at night. I'll check with Renegade.

FWIW, I've done one draft already and the 10-person league took 1 hour and 5 minutes to draft our teams. I don't know if that helps those who said they go to bed early, but it should be about the same for us (if I remember from last year, it was about that) so I'm hoping wrapping up before 9pm will work as well for the early-risers!

P.S. Pssst...Edelman is a steal, make sure you grab him in the first round. ;)

Time to create page: 0.462 seconds