× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Fantasy Football Time of Year!

03 Jan 2017 06:16 #251 by RenegadeCJ
Thanks all for playing! Those of us at the bottom hope for a better result next year, but we had fun regardless! At least we have to look forward to playoff football now!!

Happy New Year!

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Jul 2017 18:48 #252 by MyMountainTown

:coolwink: In honor of training camp starting next week, it's time to start recruiting players for our 7th Annual My Mountain Town Fantasy Football League!
:nfl: :football: :twisted: :yess: :td: :broncoshelm :lombardi: :yahoo: :moodexcited :lightbulb: :believe: :cowboyssign

Anyone wishing to join us will need to post here to let us know and PM our fabulous Commish, RenegadeCJ, their email address. Just like last year, we'll set it up on espn.com and RenegadeCJ will email you an invite to join the league. We'll need 10 players per league and we can form multiple leagues like we did last year to accommodate growing interest (yahoo!). It's free to join but you have to actively participate each week checking your line-ups and changing out players so we're giving it our best. Plus, we encourage friendly smack talk here. :P

Since we had issues last year with not being able to merge leagues at the end to have our final two participants properly go head-to-head, this year we'll just have a champion from each league, however many we leagues we set up! We're still working out what the prize will be, other than bragging rights and an LED :lightbulb: (it's tradition) so stay tuned!

Any questions, post 'em here or PM us! The next thing once we have everyone will be to pick a date for the draft. Viking, you've got a championship to defend! :biggrin:

[/quote]

Proudly serving mountain Jeffco, Clear Creek & Park County!
You can also find & connect with us on:
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube LinkedIn

720-608-0285
Attachments:

22 Jul 2017 16:02 #253 by HappyCamper
Bob, Rick and I are in I will check with Shawn and Summer but my guess is yes they are in also.

24 Jul 2017 18:25 #254 by Froberg
I will be in! Last year I was the Conifer Frobergs.

24 Jul 2017 18:50 #255 by HeartandSoulExcursions
I'm in again.

24 Jul 2017 21:43 #256 by pineinthegrass
PineNuts and I'm pretty sure AngryFreeBirds (out of town now) will play again.

25 Jul 2017 11:10 #257 by HappyCamper
We are all in again Rick, Bob, Sommer Shawn and myself.

25 Jul 2017 11:23 #258 by ScienceChic
Excellent, one league filled up already! :yess:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
The following user(s) said Thank You: HappyCamper

26 Jul 2017 06:28 - 04 Aug 2017 04:54 #259 by RenegadeCJ
Here are the team names from last year. Please check the list and confirm you are playing, and the team name you used. I believe I've updated based on the responses so far. These may or may not be the actual leagues you are in, depending on sign ups.

League A
East
Team Eichelberger -Confirmed
Conifer Frobergs -Confirmed
Team Wiegman-Dick
God hates losers
Team Renegade -Confirmed

West
Angry freeBirds -Confirmed
Team Dak-Confirmed
Hot Chile -Confirmed
Team Smith-Confirmed
Happy Camper -Confirmed

League B
East
Team Heart & Soul Excursions- Confirmed
Team EIchelberger -Confirmed
Team Viking -Confirmed
Diamond's Stars -Confirmed
Mtn Girl -Confirmed

West
Team Christina -Confirmed
The Chicks-Confirmed
Beer Hunter -Confirmed
Team Pine Nuts -Confirmed
Mr. McGibblets

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

01 Aug 2017 06:40 - 04 Aug 2017 04:53 #260 by RenegadeCJ
I don't think I have heard from these 3 teams. If you are one of these teams, let me know if you are planning on playing! If not, we need 3 more teams!

Team Wiegman-Dick
God hates losers
Mr. McGibblets

Time to create page: 0.432 seconds