× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Fantasy Football Time of Year!

07 Sep 2016 10:55 #211 by HappyCamper
So my account is now pointing to the league with Steel Curtain and the Chick's are in Bob still has no login to the league.

His team name was Beer Hunter and the email for that is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

My team name Happy Camper email is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Sep 2016 12:56 #212 by RenegadeCJ
Happy camper-check your PM's.

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

07 Sep 2016 13:01 #213 by RenegadeCJ
I deleted both of you, and re-invited. Let me know if you are still having issues.

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: HappyCamper

07 Sep 2016 14:17 #214 by HappyCamper
Thanks we are good to go!!

10 Sep 2016 19:58 #215 by Dak4
Replied by Dak4 on topic Fantasy Football Time of Year!
Good luck everyone! Unless your playing me ofcourse.

18 Sep 2016 09:15 #216 by ScienceChic
Get those lineups set people! :) We had one matchup end in a tie last week, here are the League B standings after Week 1:

My Mtn Town Fantasy League V-B Standings

EAST TEAM, W-L-T
Team Viking 1-0-0
Mtn Girl 1-0-0
Team Steel Curtain 0-0-1
Team Heart&Soul Excursions 0-0-1
Diamond's Stars 0-1-0

WEST TEAM, W-L-T
Team Christina 1-0-0
The Chicks 1-0-0
Mr. McGibblets 0-1-0
Beer Hunter 0-1-0
Team Pine Nuts 0-1-0

EAST TEAM
Team Viking 131pts (W1)
Mtn Girl 99pts (W1)
Team Steel Curtain 91pts (T1)
Team Heart&SoulExcursions 91pts (T1)
Diamond's Stars (Maineiac) 92pts (L1)

WEST TEAM
Team Christina 103pts (W1)
The Chicks (SC) 102pts (W1)
Mr. McGibblets (sbowden81) 92pts (L1)
Beer Hunter (Quadman) 83pts (L1)
Team Pine Nuts (Pineinthegrass) 69pts (L1)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

20 Sep 2016 11:41 #217 by The Viking
So this is the second week that I am last again in the Waiver Order. I thought we were changing that this year were the order would be rotated each week? hard to pick up good new players for my injured ones when I am 10th, 2 weeks in a row. How is that decided?

20 Sep 2016 11:45 #218 by Froberg
Hey Viking...I believe I'm in the other league so I don't know your record/standings, but I think the waiver wire is based on if you won that week and your point totals for the week.

Did you win again in week two? If so, it will probably put you last because you have the best record. That's my guess anyways.

20 Sep 2016 11:54 #219 by Froberg
Here are the rules that I just found for our league on ESPN. It is based on your standings in the league. If you are in 1st then you get the 10th waiver request and if your last then you get the first waiver request.

ACQUISITION AND WAIVER RULES
Lineup Changes
Lock Individually at Scheduled Gametime
Player Acquisition System
Waivers
Season Acquisition Limit
No Limit
Waiver Period
1 Day
Waiver Order - Resets each week to inverse order of standings

20 Sep 2016 14:26 #220 by RenegadeCJ
Yeah, the rules are definitely designed to help the lower teams get better, and not keep the better teams crushing people anymore. It is kind of like the NFL draft, but on a weekly basis!

Just lose a few weeks in a row, and you will get some better pickups!!

Time to create page: 0.592 seconds