× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Fantasy Football Time of Year!

05 Sep 2016 15:27 - 05 Sep 2016 15:28 #201 by RenegadeCJ
Ok, I think I got things setup for the draft. Please let me know if you didn't get the invite. For those who played last year, just look and see if you can see this season's schedule.

Don't forget the draft is Wednesday Night at Brooks Tavern at 7pm mountain time!!

Somehow Quad man's email address is corrupted on the system, and it won't send it. Please PM me your email address and I'll get you re-invited!!

The leagues are as follows.

League A
Froberg
Hot Chile
Happy Camper
Freebird
Renegade
Team Smith
Team Eichelberber
Hockeymom9093
Dak4
vmackey23

League B
Christina
Quad man
SC
Steel Curtain
Pineinthegrass
MtnGirl
HeartandSoulExcursions
Mainejac
sbowden81
Viking

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Sep 2016 15:32 #202 by ScienceChic
Got the invite but the email said the draft was at 5p ET. As proven time and again, I am really bad at time zone conversions, but this seems 2 hours in the wrong direction. Should it be 9p ET?

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

05 Sep 2016 15:39 #203 by RenegadeCJ
Obviously my brain was thinking something my fingers didn't agree with. I fixed it. 9pm eastern!

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

05 Sep 2016 16:01 #204 by Dak4
Replied by Dak4 on topic Fantasy Football Time of Year!
When does the draft order come out? Thanks

05 Sep 2016 20:18 #205 by RenegadeCJ
Draft order will be randomized one hour prior to draft time

06 Sep 2016 18:35 - 06 Sep 2016 19:10 #206 by freebird
Crap, I didn't receive the invite. Any chance you can try again tonight? I'll email and PM you my email address. I'm assuming even those of us that played last year are waiting for an email invite from ESPN, right?

Thanks in advance.

UPDATE:
I tried logging into ESPN using my u/n & password from last season and was able to login. I checked "Schedule" as you said in your earlier post and there's nothing but then I checked "Scoreboard" and do see that I'm playing Team Smith in week 1. In addition, I see there are 10 teams and the new names so it appears to be current. I just don't want to have any problems come draft time. Based on my description do you think my account is okay? Thanks and sorry I didn't check this last night.

06 Sep 2016 20:23 #207 by RenegadeCJ
We still need the following to join

Hot Chile
Hockeymom9093
Mainjac

I need a new email address from Steel Curtain and Quadman Somehow those two got corrupted and ESPN lost them. Can someone send them to me?

Help!!!

06 Sep 2016 20:43 #208 by HappyCamper
Please use This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. for Quadman and This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. give me a shout at 303-838-0930 if that does not work.

06 Sep 2016 23:43 #209 by Hot Chile
Sorry, team Hot Chile went dark over the weekend. Back in the saddle and joined up. See y'all at Brooks tomorrow.

:td: :drunkensere

07 Sep 2016 05:58 #210 by RenegadeCJ
Ok, hopefully we are straightened out now. We are just waiting for Hockeymom to join, and I think we will be good!

Let me know if you have issues.

Time to create page: 0.351 seconds