× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Fantasy Football Time of Year!

13 Oct 2016 21:46 #221 by ScienceChic
My Mtn Town Fantasy League V-B Standings

EAST
TEAM W L T
Team Heart&Soul 3 1 1
Team Viking 3 2 0
Diamond's Stars 3 2 0
Team EIchelberger 2 2 1
Mtn Girl 2 3 0

WEST
TEAM W L T
The Chicks 3 2 0
Team Christina 3 2 0
Beer Hunter 3 2 0
Mr. McGibblets 1 4 0
Team Pine Nuts 1 4 0

The total Points For category ranges from 383-538, total Points Against is 404-551 for the teams - now that injuries are happening, it'll be interesting to see how the season shakes up! Good luck everyone!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Oct 2016 08:51 #222 by RenegadeCJ
Might as well update the MMT Fantasy League A Standings as well

WEST
TEAM W L T
Team Dak 4-1
Angry Freebirds 2-3
Hot Chile 2-3
Team Smith 2-3
Happy Camper 1-4

EAST
Team Wiegman-Dick 4-1
Team Eichelberger 3-2
Conifer Frobergs 3-2
Team Renegade 3-2
God hates losers 1-4

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

27 Oct 2016 13:36 #223 by ScienceChic
My Mtn Town Fantasy League V-B Standings

EAST
TEAM W L T
Diamond's Stars 5 2 0
Team Heart&Soul 4 2 1
Team EIchelberger 4 2 1
Team Viking 4 3 0
Mtn Girl 4 3 0

WEST
TEAM W L T
The Chicks 4 3 0
Team Christina 4 3 0
Beer Hunter 3 4 0
Mr. McGibblets 1 6 0
Team Pine Nuts 1 6 0

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

23 Nov 2016 21:02 #224 by ScienceChic
Getting down to the wire and The Viking is on fire winning 5 in a row to take the lead in the East League! We have 2 more regular season games after this week, then we're into the playoffs. Don't forget to set your lineups early this week!

Standings
East
1. Team Viking 8-3 W5
2. Team Heart & Soul Excursions 7-3-1 W2
3. Team EIchelberger 6-4-1 W1
4. Diamond's Stars 5-6 L4
5. Mtn Girl 5-6 L2

West
1. The Chicks 7-4 L1
2. Team Christina 6-5 W2
3. Team Pine Nuts 4-7 W1
4. Mr. McGibblets 3-8 L1
5. Beer Hunter 3-8 L6

06 Dec 2016 06:27 #225 by RenegadeCJ
The regular season is over! Playoff Time!!

Here are the final standings for the 2 leagues. Only 4 teams per league make the playoffs!!

League A
East
Team Eichelberger 8-5
Conifer Frobergs 8-5
Team Wiegman-Dick 7-6
God hates losers 7-6
Team Renegade 5-8

West
Angry freeBirds 9-4
Team Dak 9-4
Hot Chile 5-8
Team Smith 5-8
Happy Camper 2-11

League B
East
Team Heart & Soul Excursions 9-3-1
Team EIchelberger 8-4-1
Team Viking 8-5
Diamond's Stars 6-7
Mtn Girl 5-8

West
Team Christina 8-5
The Chicks 7-6
Beer Hunter 5-8
Team Pine Nuts 4-9
Mr. McGibblets 4-9

Playoff Seeding!
League A
Conifer Frobergs #4 Seed vs. Angry Freebirds #1 Seed
Team Dak #3 Seed vs. Team Eichelberger #2 Seed

League B
Playoff Seeding
Team Viking #4 Seed vs. Team Heart & Soul Excursions #1 Seed
Team EIchelberger #3 Seed vs. Team Christina #2 Seed

Should be fun!! Win your league and go to the Superbowl!!

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

13 Dec 2016 07:12 #226 by RenegadeCJ
Playoffs Week 1 results!!

League A
Conifer Frobergs #4 85 Points vs. Angry Freebirds #1 98 points
Team Dak #3 65 Points vs. Team Eichelberger #2 59 Points

League B
Team Viking #4 99 Points vs. Team Heart & Soul Excursions #1 89 Points!
Team EIchelberger #3 99 Points vs. Team Christina #2 118 Points

So This week we have the league championships-Winner goes to the Super Bowl next week!!
League A
Angry Freebirds vs. Team Dak

League B
Team Viking vs Team Christina

21 Dec 2016 22:11 #227 by Dak4
Replied by Dak4 on topic Fantasy Football Time of Year!
You would think the title game would be an important one where you get to see who your playing and their roster. But somehow that's not the case.

21 Dec 2016 22:39 #228 by ScienceChic
Sorry Dak4, we're trying to figure out how to get the last teams scheduled to play one another as ESPN seems to think we're done.

21 Dec 2016 23:05 #229 by Dak4
Replied by Dak4 on topic Fantasy Football Time of Year!
Ok understood but how was the league done in previous years? And if this is a new format shouldn't it have been figured out a long time ago? As oppose to the week of. Not blaming anyone as I know all the hard work you all put in. But it is frustrating for someone who is in the title game to be in the dark. I'd be happy to give my suggestions to whom ever wants to hear on how this should be played out moving forward. I've played ff for many years and I was never in a league where in the title game you're playing a team from another league that you have never even seen before and who may have some of the same players you may have. Doesn't make much sense. I hope it gets resolved as their is a game tomorrow and knowing your opponents lineup helps just a bit. Thanks for all the hard work. Thanks for responding science chic. Maybe the commissioner email isn't working.

22 Dec 2016 05:48 - 22 Dec 2016 05:51 #230 by RenegadeCJ
Sorry Dak! The commish email must not be working. I didn't see anything from you. Regardless, I have been buried and just lost track of time. Thursday already!!!

Ok here is how we do it. If you have a better suggestion for next year, I'm all ears. You post your roster if it varies from what I am posting. Make sure the time stamp on the post is before the games. We manually score them. As of yet, we haven't found a way on ESPN to merge 2 leagues at the end for a superbowl.

Weird days with the games mostly on saturday!

League A Champion
Team Dak
Roster (as of Thursday morning, can still change)
Andrew Luck, Ind QB
Todd Gurley, LA RB
Jay Ajayi, Mia RB
Tyreek Hill, KC WR
Mike Evans, TB WR
Taylor Gabriel, Atl WR
Greg Olsen, Car TE
Patriots D/ST D/ST
Dan Bailey, Dal K

League B Champion
Team Viking
Roster (as of Thursday morning, can still change)
Tom Brady, NE QB
DeMarco Murray, Ten RB
Jay Ajayi, Mia RB
Antonio Brown, Pit WR
Brandin Cooks, NO WR
Tyler Eifert, Cin TE
Dez Bryant, Dal WR
Texans D/ST D/ST
Dustin Hopkins, Wsh K

Time to create page: 0.371 seconds